Tarts Popping Up

Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
Election time always seems to bring fresh tarts. I have sent friendly telegrams to Thadmoria and Tormin. Both of them have endorsed pretty much the whole region. I'll keep you posted.

Erm disabled the link for security resons when the Crimson Order was in power. I still run the scan regularly. I think we could have it displayed again. Erm?

Let's add Atrigea to the list. Endorsed 437 nations and has population of 14 million. Ah, the smell of fresh tarts.

FYI, the telegram I send goes something like this:
Hi! I noticed you have endorsed nearly everyone in the region. Are you interested in becoming the Delegate? If so, I'll be glad to explain how to go about doing it. Let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
-GBM

Erm disabled the link for security resons when the Crimson Order was in power. I still run the scan regularly. I think we could have it displayed again. Erm?
When I returned to find the Crimson regime in power, I took the opportunity to give my scanner a major overhaul. The new version unfortunately has no public stats yet, so only privileged members can access it. There will be a user access system and public stats in the near future.

I've heard back from our trio of tarts. I asked them to make sure their counts didn't get too high. For now I'll just keep an eye on them.

Atrigea is at it again. I believe the delegate has contacted him and Yaorozu.

Currently Alt is at 188 and Yao at 191.

I recommend that people un-endorse them....unless someone else acts first to stop their tarting.

That is by FAR the nicest, and most civil, tartogram I think I've ever seen, Mum. I guess you save the riding crop for the second or third request? :lol:

The idea is to initiate a dialogue. Anyone who has enough interest in the game to put all that time into endotarting might enjoy playing here too. At any rate, establishing a line of communication is a good thing. Yao, for example, would frequently ask me if his endo count was ok, and to let him know if I thought it was getting too high. No need to be heavy-handed.

Back