Largest Information Technology Sector

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Kuat Industries is ranked 90th in the region and 4,449th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

(Haor Chall is ranked 67th in the region and 3,765th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.)

Namyeknom is ranked 6422nd in the region and 107,098th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

Not quite in the bottom 200, but what are these com-poo-tah's you speak of?

Damn these industry-centric UN Rankings...

UN Rankings:
OPArsenal is ranked 6639th in the region and 113,772nd in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

Bottom 200, I believe... Out of 6,688.

Zemnaya Svoboda is ranked 118th in the region and 5,148th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

Crap, I missed that ranking; and it's one of the ones I've been waiting for for months.

(In other news, I need to figure out how to get my IT sector back. I've been deregulating the technology market and funding education for freaking ever now, but I'm still stuck with Book Publishing.)

Colfrintry is ranked 218th in The North Pacific and 10,078th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

I'm getting better. Just you wait, fools.

FALCONKATS is ranked 140th in The North Pacific and 6,888th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

Back