Chlorine Chloride

I would hope he knows well enough to look over *both* shoulders.
I wonder what WW would look like looking over both shoulders...at the same time? :lol:

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Lewis and Clark looking over both shoulders at the same time...

Chlorine Chloride continues to endotart. I have just sent him the following:
I have observed your activities in pursuit of additional endorsements has continued, despite my request that you desist. If you desire to become the next delegate, the better way to go about it is to be elected on the forum.

At this time I am asking you to either drop your WA status or leave the region for an update. Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours,
-GBM

Edit: Forgot to mention: If I become the Delegate and have not had a favorable response from CC, I intend to ban him.

Edit: Forgot to mention: If I become the Delegate and have not had a favorable response from CC, I intend to ban him.
Typical, brought to power with the promise of a kinder, happier government, but as soon as the celebrations are over, the ban stick comes back out!

Tyrant!

:P

I know that was a joke, but in case there are newcomers who don't know differently, I see banning as a last resort. The first step for me is always talking to the nation in question. I don't believe in shooting first and asking questions later.

To be honest, in lieu of a Vice Del (I suggest ZS,) banning him for being uncooperative with a government and legal system he's ignorant of is sending all the wrong messages. Yes, he's suspicious but when is that a crime?

I should set aside some server space and have a website called "The North Pacific Rogues' Gallery". :lol:

Has he been sent a "Stop endotarting or be banned" telegram?
Not yet being in the position to make good on the threat, I didn't feel it was appropriate.

I asked him on April 23rd to stop tarting. I believe I made a joke about his becoming an "accidental delegate." He neither replied to my TG nor did he stop seeking additional endorsements. Today I sent the TG copied above.

As we have neither a Security Council nor an endo cap, it is left to the delegate to determine who constitutes a credible threat to regional security. If the RA wishes to take up the matter of how the delegate ought to properly deal with endotarts, then go at it. Until then, it remains the perogative of the delegate.

As for the "message" banning CC might send, try this: Our delegate is not one to be ignored or trifled with. :jack:

Good. That means Twoslit is third behind ZS. And Groovistan is fourth.

... WHOA!

That puts me in the top five! Greatest endoranking I've ever been in TNP, I think! :lol:

Edit: Hot damn. I overtook Groovistan. I AM FOURTH IN TNP, and just because I wanted to build some influence to be safe from any dangerous rogues.

Oh wait. Another 10-20 endorsements, and I would be the dangerous rogue. Best start the security council thread now so you have the cease and desist ready. :P

You have my full support, Sydia. This guy is obviously not trustworthy. He spent several months working for a shadow government trying to overthrow the delegate of TNP!

He's even titled himself "Dissident". I mean, dissident practically is a euphemism for terrorist, isn't it? I heard he really LOVES the WA. And I have it on good authority that he has been conversing with ADN ninjas and COMMUNISTS.

(Well crap. I think I just waived the Fifth.)

And you stole my cat's food out of the fridge! You though it was goos live pate'. ;D

Interesting that there isn't a security council under the constitution passed in December, but people assume there is one.

I suppose some of the theories behind the Monte Ozurka constitution aren't olding up too well.

Interesting that there isn't a security council under the constitution passed in December, but people assume there is one.

I suppose some of the theories behind the Monte Ozurka constitution aren't olding up too well.
Sure, that's what you tell Joe Public...

:ADN:

You are talking about CC, of course, since I am not chlorine and am also very huggable. :P
Yes I am talking about CC.

Besides, Chlorine's a toxic gas :P. Your gas just causes people to :hug: each other :D :ADN:
Strictly speaking, Chlorine Chloride would be an impossible chemical arrangement, unless you are specifically talking about a free chloride ion (sort of like whe sodium chloride dissolves in water - sodium and chlorine then exist as ions instead of sodium and chlorine instead of purely sodium chloride (NaCl). :P

Chlorine Chloride would have to be expressed as a free radical (Cl2) or some such rot.

Or not as the case may be.

:shrug:

Back