Coforming the NS World to the new reality

We're going to need a conformity amendment of the Constitution, the Legal Code, the Bill of Rights, and everything else to change "United Nations" and "UN" to "World Assembly" and "WA."

Apparently what we thought was an April Fool's joke, isn't -- the RL United Nations has demanded that Max Berry stop using "United Nations" in connection with Nationstates, so we're going to need to conform the region and this forum to the change,

We're going to need a conformity amendment of the Constitution, the Legal Code, the Bill of Rights, and everything else to change "United Nations" and "UN" to "World Assembly" and "WA."

Apparently what we thought was an April Fool's joke, isn't -- the RL United Nations has demanded that Max Berry stop using "United Nations" in connection with Nationstates, so we're going to need to conform the region and this forum to the change,
Since this is a semantic change, how about I omnibus it into the amendment I've been working on?

EDIT: This turned out to be surprisingly easy, I just changed UN to WA in one of the lines my amendment was changing anyway. This constitution only mentions UN or United Nations once! :)

We got some references in the Legal Code and possibly the Bill of Rights -- I'm pretty sure Law 28 does, and possibly the carryover Legal Code does as well.

Jut switch terms in the text for the time being.

What we really need to do is to establish and agenda a per the WA, preferably a policy that promotes legislation that doesn't inhibit national and regional sovereignty.

Now Gatesville has no reason to stay in TNP - their goal is met, the UN is no more.

:P

Are you saying that Gatesville should withdraw from TNP? But that would, like, plunge us into civil war! Rival extremist factions are out for blood! If Gatesville doesn't keep the peace, why, the terrorists will win!

Support the troops. Don't leave until the job is DONE, says I.

Are you saying that Gatesville should withdraw from TNP? But that would, like, plunge us into civil war! Rival extremist factions are out for blood! If Gatesville doesn't keep the peace, why, the terrorists will win!

Support the troops. Don't leave until the job is DONE, says I.
A - We are already in a civil war. ;D

B - Gatesville is irrelevent, the UN is gone. :lol:

Now let's get on with removing L&C with no undue delay!

A discussion of the merits of those nations giving or receiving endorsements is not the subject of this thread. Every thread I've looked at this evening has become a discussion of the exact same topic.

Please check the topic title and the initial post of the thread before posting; maybe some other subjects can be discussed besides the endo war?

>|P

Back