Reorganisation of the Regional Assembly

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Given the actions of Lewis and Clark, and the fact that he no longer recognises either the constitution or the Regional Assembly, it is obvious that some changes are going to have to be made so that this can be a functioning body.

One initial change that seems obvious to me is that there are those who, by pledging loyalty to Lewis and Clark and his Crimson Order, obviously no longer recognise this Assembly or the validity of their oath to it.

So it seems logical to remove their Regional Assembly masking.

The members of the Government and House of Lords of the Crimson order to date are:

Blue Wolf II
HEM
Khark
Limitless Events
Wagger Tribe
Agamemnon
Felasia
Dalimbar
Vrtbovska Zahrada
New Kervoskia
John Ashcroft Land

(note: some of the above are not RA members)

Your thoughts? I would expect that those who are in the list above would have no objection, since they would not recognise this body any more, and it would certainly make regulating our affairs easier.

First, as I have noted elsewhere as of the moment Lewis and Clark went rogue, the Vice Delegate GBM effectively became the interim or successor Delegate under the new Constitution, so I think the first course of action is to acknowledge GBM as the successor Delegate.

She would then be in a position to rescind the effort to abolish the NPA and the NPIA.

I would interpret the law on RA registration and membership to allow the removal from the RA of those members whose conduct clearly demonstrates their repudiation of their oath as a RA member or their oath of office. I can do that or authorize Flem to do that on my elected authority as Speaker.

I went through the user groups and deleted the remaining user groups reflecting L&C's organization of the Cabinet. Mum will have to decide how she wants to organize the Cabinet.

Some work will be needed to either freeze, recreate or close subforums requested and set up for the L&C cabinet. And we'll have to nullify JAL's election to the Court, since he never posted an oath of office, ans I suppose that as the second place finisher, that makes Flem a justice of the Court.

Unless I am provided information to support an action to the contrary, those RA members who have gone rogue with Lewis and Clark will be moved to the member user group with no additional permissions. Other RA members who have not yet posted their revised oath will be moved into the suspended RA member group (but if thet've joined L&C they will go into the member user group with no permissions.) Unless Flem waants to start it, I'll be getting to yhe remasking sometime Monday.

Any thing else Flem?

Thanks for sorting out the groups. Those listed above have been remasked, as will others who join the Rogue.

As for the rest, I suppose we await GBM and her organisation of .... I suppose we ought to call it the Government in Waiting.

As of the moment, only 9 of those listed had posted an RA oath, althugh most of the remainder posted oaths of office, which is also violted by going along with the rogue delegate. I've updated the RA records to note the removals for cause, which I have the right to do under the RA registration and membership law.

I will be double checking to assure all forum permissions to non-member user group areas have been removed.

I will note by the way that anyone else wo had a NPA or NPIA permission that I'm aware of were not changed at any point, so those do not need to be reinstated. I will await PMs from the officials with appropriate authority.

Back