Banjection Notice

Westwind

TNPer
-
In accordance with the Constitution:

The Delegate is to inform the region and the Government of all ejections or bannings carried out in a timely manner.

The region is hereby notified of the ejection and banning of SADDOS recruiter.

1 minute ago: The North Pacific Kingdom of Lewis and Clark ejected and banned The Republic of SADDOS recruter from the region.

10 minutes ago
The Republic of SADDOS recruter

Do u want to be a raider but dont know where 2 start?

Are u tired of ppl who talk like raiders but spend there time chatting not doing?

Are u worried that yr delegate is too inactive to stop SADDOS in its tracks?

Join SADDOS – a new force in the raider world. From what I can see other raiders just sit about on forums chatting we will be different. We are not interested in making friends, we want VICTIMS.

We want to break rules. This govement say you want only 15 lines, we say make us! We are unstopable. All u can do is send me mesages begging me to stop recruting. What r u so scared of?

Join SADDOS if

U want to raid, and r not afraid of anybody
U want a place in our army. We have vacances.
U can help me make a forum. This is urgent now.
U want to be part of a region whose govement does more than sit around countin ghow many lines are in a post (u realy are boring you know)
U want to be known as a a hard raider

Contact me and I will give u access to our region and a palce in our army. We have a plan. Once we have enough soldiers we will pick of small regons too weak to resist us. As we grow we will take on lager and lager regions until nobody can resist us. 

Seconds ago
The North Pacific Kingdom of Lewis and Clark

SADDOS recruiter refused to comply with regional AdSpam policy.

He has been banned from The North Pacific.

SADDOS recruiter was advised of our AdSpam policy and refused compliance. Since he was contacted, there have been two additional willful violations.

lolxx5.png

Maybe keep an eye out...

Just for all those who don't get the reference Kandy Land is The Rejected Realms, which is nicked named as such because the ruling delegate since the dawn of time is named Kandarin, or Kandy.

If you didn't get it the first time you might be a n00b. If you still don't get it you might be a dumbass.

I just wanted to put that one out there for all our slang challenged friends.

Yeah, but The Rejected Realms doesn't have *real* BBQ sauce. They put tomatoes in their BBQ sauce. That's heresy to Southern boys like me! Mustard, yes - tomatoes, NEVER!

If he comes back (and I think he will) then I suggest we take some more "aggressive measure" to punish them. ;)

And I have the key needed to do just that.

Another puppet goes bye-bye.

39 minutes ago: The North Pacific Kingdom of Lewis and Clark ejected and banned The Republic of SADDOS will be herd from the region.

I find this banning without a formal trial highly disturbing.
Hehehe. I had a real funny comment but I shall, out of good taste and propriety, refrain. ;)

Recruiters are not citizens of the region and therefore have no more recourse to the law than invaders, vandals and re-users of postage stamps.

One really can't compare raiding and spamming. Spamming is a selling of ones region to the masses, raiding is more of an art form.
Eh - invading and raiding have their subtleties. If you combine them carefully, they can be a formidable force. Some spammer regions just need to be punished for effing with us. ;D

Congrats Mr Delegate.

I say ban all spammers. In fact, all recruiters. Theya re only dirtying the lifeblood of the reason. In fact, lets just cleanse the whole region of all small nations. Why should anyone try and make new regions active using the game mechanics after all? Chuck them all out comrade!

*hands Khark cookies*

We finally got to meet Stan too.

1 minute ago: The North Pacific Kingdom of Lewis and Clark ejected and banned The Republic of General Stanley from the region.

Congrats Mr Delegate.

I say ban all spammers. In fact, all recruiters. Theya re only dirtying the lifeblood of the reason. In fact, lets just cleanse the whole region of all small nations. Why should anyone try and make new regions active using the game mechanics after all? Chuck them all out comrade!
Hell yeah!

Back