Appeal: Descion of TNP V. Mesian

Mesian

TNPer
I would like to file an appeal against the desicion of TNP V. Mesian on the basis that the plea bargin is illegal as at the time I had no representation, thus, no-one to convey my interests.

If no other justices have any objections, I'd be willing to grant an appeal on the grounds of insufficient or faulty legal representation.

From the Office of the Ministry of Justice
15 January, 2008

The Ministry of Justice seeks to correct the mistakes of cruel constitutionality and therefore drops all charges brought forth against Mesian in TNP v Mesian. The policy and procedures of the previous court render the trial unreliable.

Thankyou. I would also request that my posting privlages which were removed in the RA Sign Up topic be returned. Once again, thankyou.

Keep it Real

Mesian

I am in the process of working out the procedures for implementing the law on Regional Assembly Registration and Membership which has been approved by the Regional Assembly and the Delegate.

Since a modified oath will be required from all RA mebers and applicants, any appropriate re-masking will be done in connection with that process.

Back