Official Policy on Foreign Advertisements

Joshua

TNPer
The following document represents our policy on foreign advertisements on our regions RMB.

Regulation/Guidelines on Foreign Advertisements

To preserve the Regional Message Board (RMB) of The North Pacific as a venue of communication for native citizens, yet at the same time understanding game-rules on the permission of foreign advertising in the feeders, the Delegate of The North Pacific enacts as follows:

1) The maximum number of lines permitted in an advertisement shall be 15 lines.

2) Advertisements with ASCII art shall also be banned from being posted on our Regional Message Board.

3) Advertisements that are in all capital letters will not be permitted to be posted on our RMB.

4) RMB spam will include any posts that violate articles 1 - 3.

5) The first offense shall require that the offending ad be posted in the RMB Spam Warning Center and the information to be sent to the UN Delegate. A verbal warning advisory shall be issued to the offending nation.

6) The second offense will entail a telegramed warning explaining the results of continued violation.

7) The third offense will result in the offending nation being ejected and banned from The North Pacific when caught.

8) Continued violations will result in a diplomatic protest to the region of origin and/or possible sanctions against said region.

I'm willing to "reward" advertisers who have abided by these rules and have an account on the forums by giving 1 advertisement for each issue of The Wire.

I'll add some instructions as soon as Grosse finishes upating the forum structure as I've asked him to on PM =]

I agree, it may also be advisable to make diplomatic contact with regional leaders the first point of call as issues may be more easily resolved through official lines of communication and regional leaders may bear more authority over the actions of their citizens.

Back