Deputies Wanted!

Joshua

TNPer
The Internal Affairs ministry will be taking on more and more duties then it has in the past. As of now I have room for several deputies.

I need help in the following areas;

1) A greeting team for new nations on the forum
2) Recruitment
3) Spam busting

If you have any interest in being a deputy in the Internal Affairs ministry, and think you can help in one the three areas posted above. Please respond to this thread. ^_^

I will also need Deputies to oversee these areas:

1) Arts and Entertainment area, since that falls under the Internal affairs area
2) Communications, if anyone is interested in helping restart the NP Wire that would be super. ^_^

I'll take Communications, if you don't mind :)
That would be fantastic. Before anything becomes official. I need to submit your name to Lewis and Clark for final Approval.

I also would like to know what your plans would be for the Communications section of Internal Affairs? ^_^

Well, I think that it would be wise to begin circulation of an internal newsletter to detail the latest news and events in The North Pacific, as well as helping to keep internal affairs communicated with the entire North Pacific community. I think that it is important for governmental affairs to be distributed throughout the entire community, so that other officials and non-governmental people can get thier say in.

The Wire... i like that name :) Sounds excellent, that's a newspaper I'd be proud to be editor-in-chief of.

We can write the stories on here, I can put them to PDF format, and make it look nice.

Outer Kharkistania, Thanne, and Democratic Donkeys you have been approved. OK, and Thanne you will be remasked when the admins get a chance. There is a lot going on, so be patient, and congratulations. ^_^

Back