Vice Delegate

Westwind

TNPer
-
While the new Constitution does not specify the position of Vice Delegate, I have no hesitation in believing that it is a critical matter for the security of the region to provide a Vice Delegate to serve in the stead of the Delegate in the event that a need arises.

The appointment of the Vice Delegate will be the first of several measures and policies that I plan to impliment in order to provide for the security of the region.

And so, without further ado, I present to you the Vice Delegate - The Salty Dogs of Great Bights Mum ! :clap:

I happen to be one of those who think that the failure to officially retain the Vice Delegate's position in the new Constitutio was a mistake. I would be in favor of a law re-creating that position, and allowing the RA to accept a nominee.

The other question might be whether there should be only one Vice Delegte, or more than one.

Congratulations, GBM. That should make your transition from Delegate a little easier!

(Based on this appointment I will retain the Vice Delegate masking for the longer term although GBM won't need it in the forums as a Global Moderator.)

Gross, you know you can give any usergroup Global Mod? So you don't need a Global Mod group?

Congrats GBM!

HEM:
Gross, you know you can give any usergroup Global Mod? So you don't need a Global Mod group?

The practice here has been for Admin and Global Mod to remain in those user groups, since those do not change for governmental reasons. As it is, I'm trying to simplfy the maskings and permissions, and do so without making any mistakes.

Back