Annoucement

HEM

TNPer
I would like to annouce I am not running for Council of Lower Offices. I see enough people running now that I know we will have a sounds council after the elections and wish luck to everyone who is running. I want to focus on my work in the Regional Assembly and, my hope being, in the Cabinet.

I look at this previous term and at our veterans here in TNP. I realize we need change. Our government is a mockery of NS. Our activity level and our respect from other regions have plummeted down to near nothing. We need a delegate who has been a clear combat of NS inactvity, who has worked for restoring life to NS regions before. We need a leader we can trust to take charge. We need change.

I look at both our contesters and realize that they both have the potential but only one in my mind had the past service he can physically show me that he can--and will restore our region.

So in a cheap knockoff of the USA endorsement I pledge my endorsement and support to Lewis and Clark for Delegate of the North Pacific!

Thank you for your endorsement and support, HEM. I appreciate it, and am honored. Your willingness to serve as Secretary of State is a testament to your support of the future of TNP.

I know that you understand the needs of our region to move forward and engage our citizens in the task before us. There will be much to be done. All branches of the new government have their work cut out for them in the coming weeks and months ahead of us. I beleive we have a window of opportunity available to us, and I hope that we can make the best use of it while we can.

Back