Roll Call

I propose passing an act that all members of the RA should have to report monthly in order to remain in the group. If they miss two months in a row, they get kicked out, that simple. This way, we can thin out the group to the people who actually care.

Also, I would like to request that whoever has a list of active RA members please post it immediately.

Not a bad plan. I proposed elsewhere, that the Speaker remove anyone in the RA that has been inactive for 30 days.

As for the list, I concur. Flem has been on the forum regularly, and Grosse claims only Flem can do that. I don't buy that. Besides, as I've said before, the MoII no longer controls the RA, each government branch is responsible for itself. So to me, the Speaker should be responsible.

I complied this list. It contains all the names listed in the most recent posting of members I could find (May 2007), plus those that have been accepting into the RA since that posting. All it needs is to have those that are inactive removed from the list:

Regional Assembly -

Lewis and Clark
New Kervoskia
Jon Rose
Rocketman
OPArsenal
Oblomovia
Sydia
Vrtbovska Zahrada
north harmoneia
HEM
Carraterra
Gaspo
Mr.Gaunt
Black Rig
Haor Chall
flemingovia
Winter Vacationers
Lord Valentine (GoalVA)
Algerianbania
DalekKhan
Equalitas
John Ashcroft Land
Foehammer(Bobcat Goldthwaite)
Knockavale
Ermarian
Starlav
Outer Kharkistania
Allhallow
Eifel-Germany
Terry Jacks
Monte Ozarka
Poltsamaa
flombs
Sovereign Dixie
Navis Yoshikawa
philimbesi
El Castillo
Vacilo
Palaiologos
Isimud
sweston (Westonville)
Jemhadar
philimbesi
Blizzard888
Chiang Anglia
Palaiologos
Fedele
Charibdys
Ateista
Ator People
Beuford of Bocephia
Blackshear
Blue Wolf II
Bluefunnel
Byardkuria
CaptainChaos
carlottaguidicelli
Chapstickisfun
Cruithne
Daimiaena
Dalimbar
Democratic Donkeys
Dezzland
Eluvatar
Emperor Matthuis
Emperor of Soleme
Falconkats
Fearless Leader
Flemingovia
Former English Colony
Fraustralia
Freedom and Pride
freeopinion
Fulhead Land
Galapagos Isle
Gaspo
Great Bights Mum
Groclant
Grosseschnauzer
Haor Chall
HispaniaNova
llamatron
Joshua
karmicaria
Katinaire
Korinna
Lebostrana
Lysis
Mental imagination
Mlayle
mleckie
Mocha Porter
Monte Ozarka
Monumental Proportions
Moron selfishness
Mr.Gaunt
mr_sniffles
MybeliaPresident
Namyeknom
Nem
nish81
North harmoneia
Nucleo
OPArsenal
PoD Gunner
Pope Hope
Pragmia
punk d
purinkle
Romanoffia
Ronin Warriors
Ryazania
Sabichi
sam_acw
Sleeping Hitman
smithy
SnowNeko
Soigacas
Southwest Asia
Talon
Temujin
Teruchev
Tharra
The Plenty
Thel D'Ran
tiggerray
Tresville
Unterwasserseestaat
Upper Kirby
Vitrionia
Vrtbovska Zahrada
Vulcan
Winter Vacationers
Wisconsota
Zemnaya Svoboda

What some people don't realize is that as MIIA, Flem would be privately given changes in a forum member's TNP and/or UN nation, and he's the only one who has had legal authority to check whether the TNP or UN nation(s) have not CTE'd and are located in TNP. It was my understanding tha Gaspo as the previous MIIA gaveFlem a spreadsheet with the information, so I don't buy Flem's excuses on the issue.

The only other option is to start completely over, which would be an administrative headache. Othwise we will have forum members claiming to be esidents of TNP whether they are or aren't; something will also have to be agreed upon about having each forum user's UN nation of record.

I appreciate that, but we can't sit here and wait another five months to make something happen.

It's really simple. Take that list above. Check for those nation's names. If they don't exist, or aren't in TNP, remove them. If they exist and are in TNP leave them.

If you want, send a mass pm to the appropriate membergroups. Tell them they have three days - no more - for anyone to provide proof they have an active TNP nation, or else they'll be removed. I really don't care where their UN nation is, as long as they are active in TNP with a nation. If they come back as active later, they can reapply.

Worry about those details later, let's get moving.

Let's try this again. It is not possible to verify who has a nation in TNP by using their forum username. Many RA members have separate TNP and UN naions for onr, and often their TNP nation name is not similar to their forum username.

To ignore that and disenfranchise any proportion of the RA bt assuming that their username is their TNP nation name would be a gross violation of the Bill of Rights which guarantees the equal treatment of each nation's right to vote.

Finally, as Speaker I am going to correct the title of this thread. It's "ROLL" not "ROLE."

Let's try this again. It is not possible to verify who has a nation in TNP by using their forum username. Many RA members have separate TNP and UN naions for onr, and often their TNP nation name is not similar to their forum username.

To ignore that and disenfranchise any proportion of the RA bt assuming that their username is their TNP nation name would be a gross violation of the Bill of Rights which guarantees the equal treatment of each nation's right to vote.

Finally, as Speaker I am going to correct the title of this thread. It's "ROLL" not "ROLE."
Then we'll send them a PM. There. Problem SOLVED.

I propose passing an act that all members of the RA should have to report monthly in order to remain in the group. If they miss two months in a row, they get kicked out, that simple. This way, we can thin out the group to the people who actually care.

Also, I would like to request that whoever has a list of active RA members please post it immediately.
I believe we had this system in the NPD days!! :w00t:

Back