THE NEW ORDER

THE NEW ORDER was conceived sometime around November 11, 2007. Catkingdom and I were in the North Pacific IRC Channel discussing the poor state of that region's politics and Nationstates in general. After complaining a bunch, someone challenged us to "Do something about it".

So we did.

We declared ourselves the "Sultans of the North Pacific", and sent news of this to many of the major regions of Nationstates. While the North Pacificans failed to recognize our claim, our outrageous claims and comments generated something of a buzz in some regions.

In the caffeine-induced insanity that followed, I conceived of an idea, THE NEW ORDER, a land of chaos and uncertainty, a land of total opposites- an Anarcho-Sultanate co-ruled by two equal Sultans. A land where there was no schism between in-character and out-of-character. A land where people could wear fruit roll up pants and worship Lando, patron saint of malt liquor! A land where everyone could join the government and make their voice heard without having to struggle through a sea of red tape!

CK agreed with this plan, and using his special skills as Awesome Webmaster Extraordinaire he wrought our website with his bare hands, twisting and bending the bytes of information into forums and usergroups. For this we are eternally grateful.

So what is THE NEW ORDER's ultimate mission? To have a blast! We invite every NSer to come join us in this endeavor, no matter your region, invader/defender status, or any other of the dozens of categorizations that divide us! For far too long, Nationstates has been static, inactive, and not that fun. We will change that! Activity forever!

And remember: I feel Fantastic!
icon_tno.gif

With Love,
Kharkistania

TNO?

The best you could come up with is TNO? I expected a bit more from someone that seems to concern himself so much with the name of The Pacific's governing body.

You really don't seem to get that the THE NEW ORDER, and its abbreviation is a pastiche of the alphabet soup that everyone seems to use. Its like my friends CK's region TNT, which didn't stand for anything at all.

If I wanted to name it something cool, I'd had called it Association of Weird and Exciting Sultans Ordering Major Excursions, or A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Hmmm.... there's an idea....

And I rule over ALL non-alcoholic clear beverages there including but not limited to Water, Sprite, and 7UP!(on behalf of the co-sultans, of course!)

Back