Small Idea

HEM

TNPer
Maybe we should have a hierarchy of Minister who would take over for the Prime Minister if he is away, has a crisis or resigns. So we can continue to have leadership in a time between the elections.

EDIT: I know now the cabinet acts are the PM in these times but I still think it would be more effective if it was one person

That seems quite a good idea to me. I am not sure that it needs an act, just an understanding among the cabinet.

I am thinking personally the Internal Minister would be next in line as he has many responsibilities with the RA. However the Minister of Defense could be too :P

In normal circumstances, the Cabinet would have nomnated a new PM, and then RA would have voted on it.
With the likelihood of a changed system, however, its understandable that the Cabinet wanted to hold off and see how the currentng voting in the RA is going. Speaking of which all of those votes have reached quorum, so the likelihood of something passing the RA and going to the Cabinet for final action gone up greatly.

Back