Me for delegate

You might be wondering to yourself, "JAL for delegate? He's the most untrustworthy SOB in the cabinet! Like hell he won't coup the region." You are correct. Vote for me, and I will coup your asses.

I already have the forums up. See:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NorthPacificNS/index.php?

In a nut shell I think TNP is rather ****ed right now. I will be replacing this democratic government with a dictatorship of the few (or one, I suppose) because I think it will invigorate us. No, I'm not joking. Not even about the kittens on my coup government's forums. Nor am I kidding about naming my government the Jingoistic Assault Lordship (the JAL for short). I took Upper Kirbey's parting advice to heart when he suggested we stop taking ourselves and this game so seriously. Loosen up and have a little fun. Vote for JAL.

BTW, I know I'm probably violating sixteen different election laws by posting this so far in advanced before elections, and no I'm not inclined to care :P

Questions?

I see no reason why he wouldn't be serious. A free-for-all for the delegacy would certainly be interesting.

Especially if each delegate candidate can prepare a forum and government structure as a platform for their candidacy. It would be a much more realistic vote, via in-game endorsements, to choose a new direction for the region.

And seriously, we need a new direction. I don't think the Constitutional proposals that have been made go far enough to revive the region.

:w00t:

For the record, I don't intend on endoswapping to overthrow GBM. But if, at some point we ever do have on-site elections for the next term, I'll be running and people can vote for me if they wish.

Personally I'd like to see a system where we have delegate elections every four months whereby the delegate contestants propose the sort of government they'd have for the following four months. So I'll get us started on that ;)

i think this would make things more fun and nutritious, with the whole "cook the kittens" and "delegacy free for all every quarter" thing. We might me on to something big here folks!

Back