Hello

Welcome back to The North.
Welcome Ivan! Have you meet our new Royal Fool and High Cort Jester EM?
Anyone that knows me, knows my position on the rights of a sitting Delegate in a Feeder, so I can not comment on any defamation towards said personage from those that would seek to unseat them.
I have heard indeed. Well anyway lets all sit back and watch the show.

Do you like beer?

Anyone that knows me, knows my position on the rights of a sitting Delegate in a Feeder, so I can not comment on any defamation towards said personage from those that would seek to unseat them.
I have heard indeed. Well anyway lets all sit back and watch the show.

Do you like beer?
I do not drink.

You know, I knew I ran that risk by speaking his name aloud, and yet I did it anyway.

Nice to see you again - now it feels like home.

What is your opinion of the rights of a sitting delegate again? And efforts to depose a sitting delegate? Generally speaking, I mean, not specific to this circumstance.

What is your opinion of the rights of a sitting delegate again? And efforts to depose a sitting delegate? Generally speaking, I mean, not specific to this circumstance.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Lemuria/index.php?showtopic=1024

This is one example in which I clarify my position on what a Delegate can or can not do under their own authority. Refresh your memory at your leisure.

This is one example in which I clarify my position on what a Delegate can or can not do under their own authority. Refresh your memory at your leisure.
Might I remind the good former tyrant that there is a clear distinction between what a delegate could do and what a delegate should do. Certainly he would agree, since he himself found himself in the cheering section for Eli against Biyah's coup in TWP two years ago.

Supporting a delegate just because he is delegate doesn't make logical sense, Ivan.

Might I remind the good former tyrant that there is a clear distinction between what a delegate could do and what a delegate should do. Certainly he would agree, since he himself found himself in the cheering section for Eli against Biyah's coup in TWP two years ago.

Supporting a delegate just because he is delegate doesn't make logical sense, Ivan.
I feel a compulsive need to grow the quote pyramid.

:w00t:

Don't make the pyramid too high or Ivan won't be able to ascend it :(

He is already atop it, that's why your neck is sore from looking up.

I swear that sentence made more sense in my head.

Gaspo:

I don't think Ivan's into that scene. :P

Gaspo:

Let's not go there, this is supposed to be an ostensibly PGish rated board. or something.

Gaspo:

Let's not go there, this is supposed to be an ostensibly PGish rated board. or something.

I meant, he wasn't into the mountain climbing scene. :P

Actually, whatever actions a sitting Delegate takes are what can and should be taken by default. No, we do not always have to agree with those decisions, but we are obligated to acknowledge their right to take them.

Also, I am an avid hiker/climber. I enjoy most physical activity as it is healthy.

I did not know you were a climber, Ivan. I wonder, then, being in NC, that you've been to the New River Gorge to climb there? Absolutely awesome place.

I did not know you were a climber, Ivan. I wonder, then, being in NC, that you've been to the New River Gorge to climb there? Absolutely awesome place.
I have rafted on the New a few times but never climbed there.

I've rafted the New River, but it was up in West Virginia near it's head. The Gauley is a good ride too. Both are getting a little crowded for my tastes lately, but still a wild and fun ride. :D

My only rafting experience was an 8-day trip down the Green through Desolation and Gray Canyons in Utah. Was awesome.

Back