Call to Arms

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Friends, Comrades, Fellow Citizens and People of the North Pacific,

As I stand before you here, in our Regional Assembly, the Delegacy of The North Pacific has been taken from the rightful Delegate that we elected. Great Bights Mum has been usurped by a former trusted member of our region, Emperor Matthuis. Again our region has been stolen from us. Again, our democracy and our freedoms have been stolen by those driven only by a lust for power. All of us are faced now with a choice; do we fight those who seek to destroy all that we have built? Or do we surrender to foreign occupation and domination?

Do we trade freedom for foreign oppression?
Do we trade democracy for dictatorship?

For all those who remain true to the ideals of The North Pacific, there can only be one answer. Let me say this, it is true that our system is far from perfect; it is true that it could be made better. But it is not and never will be true that seizing the Delegacy and creating dictatorship is better than what we have. What we have, is not just our democracy of which we are justifiably proud, but our community which we should not surrender.

We all have a part to play. United we will triumph over the forces set against us. Everyone can do something. Unendorse Emperor Matthuis. Endorse Great Bights Mum and Former English Colony. Be as active as you can on the forums and in the region. Send telegrams, post on the RMB, keep our forum and our IRC channel visible out on there for people to see. Encourage others to do the same. We must remain visible so that people cannot forget or ignore our plight. By working together we can make a difference and we can be victorious in this struggle.

I do not say it will be easy. I do not say that it will be over soon. It will be difficult, it may take a long time. But we cannot, will not, rest until our region is secured from dictatorship and foreign oppression. We will fight as long as we must fight to see our region free again. Let none doubt our will, let none doubt our strength.

We will fight and we will not surrender!

Haor Chall,
Prime Minister of The North Pacific

C'mon everybody, join the party and have at it at Em, that little fascist dictor, him. :winner:

Back