The Speaker's Office

Helllo!

I'm in the process of cleaning up the Regional Assembly area of the forums. So don't be surprise if out-of-date pinned threads are unpinned and disappear into the bowels of the forum, which is often the case when a thread does not have any posts within the last 30 days.

I'll have some RA business posted in this main forum, or the preliminary discussions subforum in the next few days.

If ypou have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please lket me here.

I have now placed four proposal in formal discussion, and one other proposal will likely get moved along in a couple of days.

There have been so few people posting in the RA for the last week or so, I am unsure when the timing would be appropriate to open them to a vote -- since several folks have posted absence notifications in the last few days until after New Year's.

This is the beginning of my fourth year in Nationstates, and I've yet to see a priod of realtively activity duing the latter half of December into eearly january. I know of no reason to expect differently now. I probably won't open the voting threads until the weeked at the earilest.

One other point -- please watch the use of images in voting. One image was used in the voting on the election motion that was excessively large and messes up the visibility of that thread. Any excessively large image that is used in the future will be edited out without warning, and a moderation warning will be issued. I'm not going to take any action on that image, but consider it fair warning to everyone in the future.

*Carries big box over to desk, takes a look around then flops unto the gorgeous leather chair.

*Runs a finger along the desk and mutters, "would it have killed you to dust Grosse?

Now to install my new Pac Man and Tetris arcade."

Back