A Vote

Isimud

TNPer
Greetings. For those who don't know me, I'm the new(ish) MoCE and, apparently, chair of the Board of Regents.

Two items:
  • Byardkuria has stepped down as Speaker of the RA. Elections of the Board will, therefore, have to wait until we get a new Speaker. I'm asking all current Board members to continue to serve until then. If this is a problem, please PM me.
  • Ator People, the Chancellor of the University, has, also, resigned from all positions. We'll need a new Chancellor, as soon as possible, so we can get the new semester underway. I'd like Grosseschnauzer to serve as Chancellor. Please vote, in this thread, whether this is acceptable to you or not.
Thank you for your attention.

Isimud has informed me of the Board's offer for me to serve as the Chancellor of the University.

I accept the Board's offer.

As soon as Ator passes me the keys and important documents in his possession, I'll get to work.

We do need to have a discussion about whether the University was too ambitious or not for the first semester, and what to change to the next semester. This discussion needs to take place as quickly as possible so we can move forward with the next semester as quickly as possible.

Back