READ THIS AND RESPOND

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Hiya folks.

I've PMed everyone this as well to make sure that you see it. I would like every cabinet minister to post in this thread please.

We really need to get things going here. I'd like, if at all possible, to arrange a cabinet meeting of sorts on IRC. I understand the timezone difficulties involved but what I definately want is to speak to everyone in the cabinet at some point to discuss what we are doing.

Ideally I'm looking at Thursday night sometime between say 2200 and 0200 BST (2100-0100 GMT). If there aren't enough people around to make it worthwhile then we'll see when else we can arrange it. If you aren't around then, I'd like to try and talk with you at some other time so please say when you will be available.

Whilst I don't really want to end on this note, I believe it is necessary to say that I will take the steps needed to remove inactive Ministers from their position if I must. Please, if you know you do not have the time or the inclination to do fulfill your position in cabinet then let me know and resign rather than drawing the process out and holding everyone else back.

Thanks,

HC

I'm down for a meeting. I'm on the US West Coast (and therefore, furthest removed from Britain), though, so the later the better for me, in general.

Back