I been in the right place
But it must have been the wrong time
I was in the right region
But I must have endorsed the wrong guy
I been in the North Pacific
But now I'm in the RR
My nation's on the ban list
And I'm wondering what it's good for

It's a roundabout way of keeping EM from becoming delegate without having to eject him. Influence can work as a shield but ultimately the powers what matter only belong to who's delegate, so as long as the endo gap's forever just outside reach the incumbent remains. Bother.

With apologies to Dr. John:

I been in the right place
But it must have been the wrong time
I was in the right region
But I must have endorsed the wrong guy
I been in the North Pacific
But now I'm in the RR
My nation's on the ban list
And I'm wondering what it's good for
:rofl:

That has to be the best post I've seen all day!

To be fair, it's not as though we weren't expecting a ban spree at some point - I think we're all just a bit surprised not to be on the list.

It is with great regret that that I acknowledge that Emperor Matthuis has also been banned from this region.

# 15 minutes ago: The Handsome Aristocratic Empire of Emperor Matthuis departed this region for The Rejected Realms
# 15 minutes ago: The Salvadorian Delegate of Chodean Kal ejected and banned The Handsome Aristocratic Empire of Emperor Matthuis from the region.

Ator, I have posted my objection in that Dalimbar never explained any of his other ejections and bannings, and has ignired the responses in the Security Council to his notice concerning EM.

It would be nice to know how much influence Dali sacraficed for ejecting and banning EM though.

It is with great regret that that I acknowledge that Emperor Matthuis has also been banned from this region.

# 15 minutes ago: The Handsome Aristocratic Empire of Emperor Matthuis departed this region for The Rejected Realms
# 15 minutes ago: The Salvadorian Delegate of Chodean Kal ejected and banned The Handsome Aristocratic Empire of Emperor Matthuis from the region.
:no:

This is gonna be funny:

He can seize control of the delegacy.
He can become a dictator.
He can ban 12 nations randomly.
But he CANNOT ban Emperor Matthuis.

:lol:

Back