Me for Ess-Cee

I am Fulhead Land. If we haven't met before, hello. It's nice to see you. You look lovely today by the way, are those new shoes? If we have met I shall dispense with any plesentarys as I like you enough to be able to dispense with them.

You see the times are too serious for pleasantries.

A dictatorship is being sprung upon us and the time for words shall soon be over with. It is my opinion that a strong robust SC will form a strong part of the fight back. Should you elect me to represent you, I shall serve with integrity and experience combined with conviction.

True I have not been on the SC before. You may know I have been on "the opposite side" before. And that is presisely what makes me so useful. I have a wealth of experience from years of NS playing, and this particular situation is quite the specialty of mine. And that experience shall lend itself to the kind of advice and leadership we shall need.

That is my campaign. I shall not throw entreties at you, or discuss my personality. You know me already. It is time for work and I am here to step up.

Thank you.

Hello, and welcome to the race. Personally, I think "OMGMO4MOC" (part of my campaign last time) was wittier (albeit more annoying) than "Me for Ess-Cee", but I am a bit biased.

I was wondering your views on the perfect amount of power that should be delegated to the, um, delegate. How much leeway and how big of a mandate are you willing to allow the delegate? (As you can guess, this will help me gauge your attitude toward many SC matters.)

I always have disagreed with the delegate being as powerless as the delegate is now under our system. I am a big believer in the idea that we play nationstates and our system must relate to the games mechanics. The delegate should imho be at least a voting member of cabinet. Prehaps in a complete constitutional overhaul the delegate could also be given new portfolios and responsibilities that would focus on different areas than the PM, prehaps more long term aims but thats conjecture. I have always believed however that the delegate should not be a forum admin.

Hope that basically covers it.

I'm Fulhead Land, I'm running for security council, question me while you still have the opportunity because I might just answer!

Nudgeski!

Any questions?

I've been thinking and theres a lot of crap being flying around. And I've pretty much been around for all thats being referenced. So if anyone does have any questions or wants my take on anything go ahead and ask and I'll try and clear it up

Then your souding it out wrong AI. I'll teach you for free if you vote for me. Illegal vote laundering? never!

And cheers UK!

*Fulhead Land disclaimer: Fulhead, by statement or action, in no way supports any side in apotential legal battle over the word and pronounciation of "Eskie" or "ess-cee"

Back