-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
By posting here you ask to be included in the RA Newsletter.

You can ask to be removed at any time.

This will also serve as an archive of newsletters and a list of those signed up.

Code:
Dalimbar
Great Bights Mum
Monte Ozarka
sam_acw
Upper Kirby
Vrtbovska Zahrada
Winter Vacationers
Fulhead Land
Emperor Matthuis
Groclant
Korinna
carlottaguidicelli

0x00:
This is the zeroeth RA Newsletter, the one I am sending out to everyone so that people are aware of the new Newsletter's existence.

In order to get further newsletters, please post here.

RA Newsletter 0x00

Under new* management, the RA is continuing to work. To avoid boring you, I will simply link to a summary of some changes introduced is here.

This newsletter of course is brought on by my desire to establish one and by the need to alert people to VOTE: RA1: Defining Duality.

Future alerts will be sent only to those who sign up for the newsletter. Thank you for your time / apologies for the inconvenience.

0x01:
RA Newsletter 0x01

RA1: Defining Duality has passed and is now the law of the land. The impact of this legislation shall probably take some time to be seen.

Also, RA2: Enumeration of Prohibited Acts is up for a vote, as is RA3: Holidays.

More will come soon...

Revision Log:
Eluvatar: Added newsletter 0x00 June 07
Eluvatar: Added list of those signed up June 09
Eluvatar: Added newsletter 0x01 and additional RA members signed up for the newsletter.

Why not just include all RA members in your distributions unless they state otherwise? Some people may not see this, thus it may be more useful to just do the above.

However, I like the archive idea.

Back