The South Pacific University...

That's pretty awesome. I would've never even thought about creating a functional website for NS. I didn't think it'd go beyond forums like this.

That's not a NS university. That is infact a RL institution of higher learning, similar to the University of the West Indies, which serves the Caribbean nations.

That's not a NS university. That is infact a RL institution of higher learning, similar to the University of the West Indies, which serves the Caribbean nations.
Don't I look like an idiot now. :headbang:

I find myself using that icon alot..

Hahaha...oh god, thanks guys... :rofl:

(I pwned even our delegate!! :winner: )

I know this site because I thought actually about doing a semestre there...but I think the risk to not work at all, and just hang around the beach in Suva is just too big!

The North Pacific University, huh?

And where? On the Aleutian islands, or such? Kamchatka? Midway?

No, that's too cold. And actually, the concurrence is too big already, TSP won this game (see above)! :P

The North Pacific University, huh?

And where? On the Aleutian islands, or such? Kamchatka? Midway?

No, that's too cold. And actually, the concurrence is too big already, TSP won this game (see above)! :P
Kamchatka and Irkutsk--places I would never know about if not for Risk.

(I've loved saying "Kamchatka" ever since.)

Kamchatka and Irkutsk--places I would never know about if not for Risk.

(I've loved saying "Kamchatka" ever since.)
I love Risk! I haven't played that game in YEARS because I don't know anyone that likes it. I wonder if there's an online version...

There is, I looked once.

The secret is building out of Australasia and then into Russia, also when you start off you pile your men into concentrated territories close to each other and never spread them around. Also put a few men on one of your backwaters as a kind of Alamo territory. ;)

I was always one of those lame start-out-in-Africa people. Then, Europe or South America, depending on who was more occupied at the time...

Back