Vote on Proposals

I would like to have the University ready to open very very soon. Therefore, could I get a vote on what I have proposed so far? It seemed like there were no objections, and I would like to get this moving.

I'm asking the Board to vote to allow me to:
  • Implement the proposals here
  • Restructure the forum system within the University category so it is efficient for the start of classes
  • Make administrative decisions regarding academics/admissions/etc.
Thank you!
:D

As long as you fix the error in the one course description (where "the South Pacific was listed twice, and The Pacific was left out), then Yes to your requests.

Please conact me to discuss the reorganization of the University subforums, and there are some limitations on what we can do.

As long as you fix the error in the one course description (where "the South Pacific was listed twice, and The Pacific was left out), then Yes to your requests.

Please conact me to discuss the reorganization of the University subforums, and there are some limitations on what we can do.

Yes, I will fix that.

Ator, the board adopted rules (before I was elected as a regent) that permits a vote to close after three days, and if a majority of those who voted support a proposal, then it passes. You're fine. The proposals are agreed to.

Back