-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Speaker's Office

Welcome to my office as Speaker of the Regional Assembly.

Speaker.jpg

Feel free to ask me any questions here.

If you're new to the Regional Assembly, then I would like to welcome you to its illustrious halls and, if you are willing, point you to the RA FAQ written specially for your benefit.

Finally, any rumours as to secret stashes of candy in this office are entirely false.

Well, considering that nobody seems to have ownership of the Bank, it seems to have been assumed that the RA does. But obviously if the Speaker disagrees then possibly the Prime Minister?

That depends on who chartered the bank and how. I'll be checking that out shortly to see who has authority over its sale.

You'll find that Byard set it with with Hersfold's cooperation as admin, and that the goernment has never acted on the Ban, except for the study commission I appointed at Haor Chall's request during my second term as Prime Minister.

The bank has no formal structure, it was being used as a clearinghouse for the TNP Dollar, and people could spend it on forum advertisements on the forum, or other similar tasks.

I think we'll have to have the RA vvote on whether it has jurisdiction to decide this proposal, and then ote on whatever proposals people might want to put forward.

Back