The RMB Post-a-thon

You know how everyone loves to talk and talk and get their postcounts waaaay high here on this forum? Let's do the same thing on the RMB. Therefore, may I introduce the RMB Post-a-thon!

From, uh, when this post is made, I'll start keeping track of the number of times people post on the RMB in every week. The person who posts the most that week will receive a Silver Quill pin for their sig and whatnot. A Gold Quill can be worn in lieu of every five awards. As usual, resize and wear as you wish. :)

I'll be posting a table of the top RMB posters every week. Heavens forbid you make fewer posts than recruiters! Oh the shame, oh the ignominy...

Silver Quill:
silver_quill.png

Gold Quill:
gold_quill.png

(P.S. I was trying to make a trophy out of a can of SPAM in Photoshop. Alas, my PS-fu is too weak. :()

Sorry for the delay! Anyways, here's the list of top 10 posters for May 11 - May 18.

1) Bhagavan5 21
2) Monte Ozarka 17
3T) Haor Chall 9
3T) Manufactured Industry 9
5) Larynxia 8
6T) Athabascians 6
6T) CommRanger Alpha 6
6T) Dunvega 6
6T) Chodean Kal 6
10T) Pacific Gunners 5
10T) Fedaykin Recruiter 5
10T) The Port Royale 5
10T) Vrtbovska Zahrada 5
Congrats to Joshua for winning the RMB Post-a-thon for last week! :D Please take your pin from above.

And shame, shame, ignominious shame upon those who were outposted by recruiters (in red). Tsktsktsk.

And I now have the rankings for the week of May 18th - 25th:

1) CommRanger Alpha 16
2) Monte Ozarka 11
3T) Haor Chall 10
3T) Korinna 10
3T) Punisher Minifigs 10
6T) The Port Royale 5
6T) The World Union Puppet 5
6T) The Maritimes 5

6T) Vrtbovska Zahrada 5
10T) Join Hampshire 4
10T) Slipbreak 4
10T) Winter Vacationers 4

First of all, congratulations to TAO/CommRanger Alpha for racking up the most RMB posts this past week. Go ahead and pick up your icon from above. :clap:

Next, to the rest of us... Surely we can do better? Of the top 12 posters this past week, 3 were regional recruiters (in red), and the number one spot went to a TWP'er. :/ We all love TAO and what he does, but TAO should not have to pull so much weight here in our region.

So, I beg you all--go post on the RMB every once in a while. It's not painful and takes a minute, at most. This goes double for those of us in elected positions. Surely, we can serve a better example?

And in case anyone was interested, there were a total of 234 posts on the RMB over the course of the last week.

The week before, there were 242.

I might throw the .xls up on Google Documents later, depending on my level of laziness.

WooHoo!!!! An award!!!

It really isn't a bother to post. And having others there to count on makes it FUN. So EVERYBODY needs to get off their cyber-boodies and go POST.

Post Early! Post Often!

Sorry for the delay! Anyways, here's the list of top 10 posters for May 11 - May 18.

1) Bhagavan5 21
2) Monte Ozarka 17
3T) Haor Chall 9
3T) Manufactured Industry 9
5) Larynxia 8
6T) Athabascians 6
6T) CommRanger Alpha 6
6T) Dunvega 6
6T) Chodean Kal 6
10T) Pacific Gunners 5
10T) Fedaykin Recruiter 5
10T) The Port Royale 5
10T) Vrtbovska Zahrada 5
Congrats to Joshua for winning the RMB Post-a-thon for last week! :D Please take your pin from above.

And shame, shame, ignominious shame upon those who were outposted by recruiters (in red). Tsktsktsk.
Oh wow I didn't even realize that I had won! Thanks MO! :w00t:

Looks like I maybe on my way to earning a second award! :w00t: Congrats to my fellow CommRanger TAO for winning an award as well!

I'm always behind on these, aren't I?

Here are the results for the week of May 25-June 1:

1) CommRanger Alpha 50
2) Bhagavan5 36
3) Monte Ozarka 17
4T) Haor Chall 12
4T) Trailer Recruiters 12
6) Korinna 9
7) Punisher Minifigs 7
8T) Athabascians 6
8T) Samek 6
10T) Larynxia 5
10T) NBE Spammer 2 5
10T) Olympia Recruiter 5

10T) Vrtbovska Zahrada 5
10T) Winter Vacationers 5
CONGRATULATIONS TAO! :clap:

We're doing a bit better, although it's obvious that Joshua and TAO are having to bear a disproportionate burden. Can everyone just remember to go and post something (anything) on the RMB when you next sign into your NS nation?

This goes double for Cabinet members. We're supposed to be the ones setting an example for people. Don't think that I won't try to embarrass you! :P

And for those interested, there were 309 RMB posts in the span of that week.

sheee-BANG!!!!

If it is of any comfort, MO, TWP has a bunch of <explitives deleted> Senators who don't share in the care and responsibilities of our RMB, either.

Maybe you all should make a requirement of a minimum number of RMB posts per week for gov members.

Congrats, Tao! :clap:

I try to post as much as I can, but RL tends to stop that alot. Add to the fact that whenever I post on the RMB nobody seems to be active. I think I'll be higher on the list this week. I've had some free time on my hands.

I don't think that a law requiring a minimum number of posts would go over to well with those in office. I like the idea, but I don't think it would ever pass.

Based on the posts I have seen by MO and Korinna, Alpha may not be top poster this week ... but I can try. ;)

TNP needs to make a concerted effort to keep this week's Silver Quill out of the hands of the CommRanger from the West. (Well ... you can try. :fish: )

Annnnd, late as usual...the results from June 1st to 8th:

1) Korinna 36
2) Monte Ozarka 23
3) Haor Chall 12
4T) CommRanger Alpha 7
4T) Punisher Minifigs 7
4T) Samek 7
7) Galdean Recruiters 6
8T) Dunvega 5

8T) Upper Kirby 5
8T) Winter Vacationers 5

Congratulations, Korinna! TNP represent! :)

Good to see some new people rank up in the top 10 this week. Could definitely still use more, though. ;)

256 RMB posts this past week, by the way.

Yay! I won! :winner: I hope I can do it again this week too. I have really been trying to post alot more. Off to the RMB!

Annnnd, late as usual...the results from June 1st to 8th:

1) Korinna 36
2) Monte Ozarka 23
3) Haor Chall 12
4T) CommRanger Alpha 7
4T) Punisher Minifigs 7
4T) Samek 7
7) Galdean Recruiters 6
8T) Dunvega 5

8T) Upper Kirby 5
8T) Winter Vacationers 5

Congratulations, Korinna! TNP represent! :)

Good to see some new people rank up in the top 10 this week. Could definitely still use more, though. ;)

256 RMB posts this past week, by the way.
I'm on the board this time at least. It's a mindtrap sometimes, you get there to clear spam but the last post on the board is a TNP native discussing something, so you feel like by posting you're really just clearing them off. The goal is all the spam cleared off totally, even the ones in the middle, but eh. Anyway, enough of that tangent, mazel tovs to Korinna for beating that no-good wallaby-hating ranger.

Definitely, a huge grats goes out to Korinna. Quite and effort, indeed. :clap:

And UK, you shouldn't worry about bumping off a TNPer's message when you post on the RMB. Oftentimes, seeing the board carry messages from 10 hours ago is as depressing as spam. Plus, with a new message, you have the possibility of reinvigorating conversation (with no gain in spam on the board, to bot).

So never be afraid to post something. :)

By the way, I tossed my spreadsheet up on Google Spreadsheets. I'll probably change the formatting at some point in time, but check it out if you'd like:

Alphabetized version

I'll get a version that shows it by rank up sometime when Google Spreadsheets isn't hating me.

Huzzah for Korinna!!! Very good.

UK ... post anyway. The more players return to the RMB, the better the region appears to new players just joining. If you interest them in the game, they stay in the game, usually in the region, and you have a chance to invite them to join the forum.

EVERY member of this TNP government who cares about this region should be out on the RMB. It is really pathetic when the over-all top poster in the whole region is the current delegate of TWP [$$]. [$$ denotes CHALLENGE]

What of a thread to post ads and spam that really stand out? For instance, this is a recent gem:

The Confederacy of Are Region Rocks:
---- ARE REGION ROCKS ----
NEEDS YOU

we are a growing region which needs all the nations it gets.

We argue alot and sometimes invade stuff

join ARE REGION ROCKS today

It gave me warm fuzzies.

What of a thread to post ads and spam that really stand out? For instance, this is a recent gem:

The Confederacy of Are Region Rocks:
---- ARE REGION ROCKS ----
NEEDS YOU

we are a growing region which needs all the nations it gets.

We argue alot and sometimes invade stuff

join ARE REGION ROCKS today

It gave me warm fuzzies.
Seconds ago  The Jingoistic States of Versace Loins  Pacific Recruitment

Unlimited exposure, any length of advertisement, repeat within 24 hours.

Pacific Recruitment is the region to advertise your region.

Officially endorsed by senior members of the The Pacific, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific and The West Pacific.

O RLY?

Indeed. Someone, make sure you talk to him before I do... I'm not pleased to see some asswipe decide to use us for their own purposes.

I was only quoting an earlier post as reference to explain why I was posting the second one. About unnamed "senior members" of TNP endorsing that project. But, yes, Francos Prophet is back, in fact, he never left.

Edit: It's very possible I misread both of the previous posts and missed the point completely. I took those posts to be referring to the Francos Prophet part, read into it convincedliked and even got annoyed. But that was too quick of me. Apologies, and a red face, where appropriate.

actually, i was commenting about the second post.

mebbe when i start seeing his posts, i'll start hitting every feeder that he posts that in...

or just send this in to teach him a lesson => :bat:

*TAO stages a protest outside the CommOffice demanding the results of the post-a-thon previous. The sign in TAO's hand says "Upper Kirby made me do it."*

*TAO stages a protest outside the CommOffice demanding the results of the post-a-thon previous. The sign in TAO's hand says "Upper Kirby made me do it."*
*whimpers*

It will be...soon. I swear it. >_>

I'm behind on lectures, too. Blah.

From the looks of the RMB, if anyone posts at least ONCE, they will be in the running for this week.

:2c:
:fish:

Back