Notification of Appointments

I want to officially notify the Court that the nominations of the following to serve as Justices of the Court of The North Pacific have been approved by a majority of the Cabinet and the Regional Assembly in accordance with the Constitution:

Mr. Guant, for another term as Associate Justice of the Court of The North Pacific, for a term beginning on 1 May 2007 and ending 31 October 2007.

Romanoffia, as Associate Justice of the Court of The North Pacific, for a term beginning on 1 May 2007 and ending 31 October 2007.

This provides a 3 day period for the Court to plan its transition to the new term, and I congratulate the tao Associate Justice on their appointment.

Both Mr. Gaunt and Romanoffia should post their oath of office in the Prime Ministers office prior to May 1.

Finally, I want to again thank Great Bights Mum for her service as an Associate Justice to complete the out going term. She has served The North Pacific well throughout her career in this region, and it was a personal pleasure to have her recieve the distinction of serving on the COurt.

Back