Former English Colony

Flem:

Your decision is noted, and I adjusted the warning to 40%, and added a one day moderation preview of posts, which is the standard in the forum guidelines above. I've also sent Cadre Island a PM advising him of the portion of the Invisionfree terms of service he violated.

Now the rest of you can go back to the topic. :bunny:

Need I say to you that I've *gained* endorsements since your so-called unendo-campaign first commenced
I don't know what un-endo campaign you speak of seeing as I'm not running one. Nothing about what I'm doing would be considered un-endo.

Main point is that Eras cannot be a mole. Genetic tests prove she is a bunny.

Cadre has obviously been duped by Down with TNP. From what I have seen, I am not surprised.

May I inquire as to what this is then?

Copy of a telegram sent to Chodean Kal from another TNP nation:
The Republic of Silent Stalker Man
Received: 6 days ago I am asking you to remove your endorsement tomorrow from Choden Kal at update, so that we, the NPD, may move in and cause anarcy in your region.
Once the delegacy has been removed, a new government will be born of the flames, and the TNP oppressors shall exist no more!
Please, I charge you to do this, for the sake of NS and the sake of TNP!
Power to the people!

Oh, and I found this one amusing too:

Chodean Kal's TG Box:
The Underground Dealings of Russian Identity
Received: 2 days agoGreetings Chodean Kal!

In the North Pacific Destroyers WFE it says that we are allied with them. In actual fact, Underground Dealings has had no such conduct with these people.

Thanks,

RI
I would like to make a few suggestions, though at the rate you are going I'll be having a sore gut from laughing so hard. Firstly, asking the Delegate of a region you wish to overthrow for permission to destroy another group who has the *SAME* intentions as you seems rather strange to me. Like, come on! You are the terrorist group. Act like one.

Secondly, and I think this can be applied to everyone here as well, never believe everything you hear. Sir, would you honestly believe things your enemy (in this case it's Down with TNP by your own admission) tells you? I suggest getting to know the region more, researching it, then forming a conclusion on what to believe or what not to believe.

Thirdly, petty insults such as the deranged giraffe comment in my inbox leads me (and the rest of us for that matter) to believe you are incapable of forming logical arguments or are a 12 year old.

For the rest of you lot, this poor pathetic soul has, in my honest opinion, received too much attention for his own good. While it may cause amusement to us (I know it has for me!), we should not inflate his ego by thinking we actually *care* for what he says. Until he wishes to post things rationally and with hard proof, I suggest that we move along and let him, like so many others before him, fade into the distance.

For the rest of you lot, this poor pathetic soul has, in my honest opinion, received too much attention for his own good.

*flemingovia sings:

He's a poor little lamb
Who has lost his way
Baa
Baa
Baa

Everyone snuggle Cadre Island.

May I inquire as to what this is then?

Copy of a telegram sent to Chodean Kal from another TNP nation:
The Republic of Silent Stalker Man
Received: 6 days ago I am asking you to remove your endorsement tomorrow from Choden Kal at update, so that we, the NPD, may move in and cause anarcy in your region.
Once the delegacy has been removed, a new government will be born of the flames, and the TNP oppressors shall exist no more!
Please, I charge you to do this, for the sake of NS and the sake of TNP!
Power to the people!
I would just like to say that I have no idea who Silent Stalker is.

My pride just vomited.

And Lolly Gags are amazing if used properly and with the consent of both parties involved. My favorite is Cherry.

Will I be really shocked when someone tells me what a lolly gag is? It sounds vaguely smutty. But then, most things do.

Skip: You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry!

Larry: Lollygaggers!

Skip: Lollygaggers.

Edit: Oh yeah, it also has a lot of meanings related to fellatio; basically being a cockslut. All depends on usage.

Back