GS for SC

As I announced a few days ago, I am standing for re-election to the Security Council.

The Security Council plays an important role in safeguardng our region, by serving as a check and balance in security matters, in addressing the military and intelligence activities of the region, and in serving as a body representative of the entire Regional Assembly on security issues and other urggent matters.

At the beginning of this term, I led a move within the Security Council to adopt three procedures that resolved questions that have sometimes slowed down a rapid response by the Security Council to requests from the Delegate, the Cabinet and the NPA-- one rule provided a way o fill vacancies on the Council in mid-term. The second rule established that crtain government offcials could have standing access to the deliberations and discussions of the Council. And the third rule provided a rule as to which Security Council member could chair the Council when the Speaker does not appear.

I have, throughout my lengthy tenure on the Council, made a point of participating in virtually every issue that has ever come before the Security Council. I have been able to conduct the Council's business when it has arisen without delay. I will continue to do this if i am re-elected to the Council.

Of course you have my support, darling.

;)

This is going around to all candidates, so make it good :P

What is your favorite colour, how does that colour make you feel, and what does this colour represent to you, with RL examples please?

What is your favorite colour, how does that colour make you feel, and what does this colour represent to you, with RL examples please?
Favorite Color -- dark shade of purple (sometimes called midnight blue)
Truthfully, that color has been my favorite as long as I can remember. The color has always felt like me.

Color use -- may avatar background is that color; it was one of the school colors back when I was in high school (don't ask when; I won't say)
I also use that color in my desktop settings on any computer I've ever had even since Windows 3.0. I also like wearing shirts in that color.

Back