Hello neighbours :)

SnowNeko

TNPer
Just a greeting to the inhabitans of the NPR.
The newly registered nation - The Holy Empire of Katzenkoenig (http://www.nationstates.net/katzenkoenig) - is looking forward to coexistence :) The nation's most remarkable attribute is the strong religious background - believing in a god named "Katzenkoenig" (may sound familiar to those of you, who has something to do with german law system) - having an impact on the life of the Holy Empire. (I wanted to try to build a nation with some strange attitude - not to be taken very seriously ;) )

So, like i said, looking forward to some interesting time.

And may the Katzenkoenig watch over you ;)

Hello there! Welcome to TNP. :)

I hope you'll find some fun here. It's a large region and a large forum with many things to do. Feel free to ask questions, and we'll try our best to point you on your way.

You also picked a good time to sign up. Election time is coming up soon, and we're currently in the nomination phase. Be sure to stick around and help pick the leadership for the region for the next three months. :yes:

Servus Kätzchen, *miaaauuuu*

da du übers deutsche Rechtssystem gesprochen hast, nehme ich einfach mal so an dass du wenigstens ein bisschen Deutsch kannst?

Naja, auf jeden Fall wünsch ich dir viel Spaß hier, und ich freue mich schon darauf, mit dir das Forum auf Deutsch zu "zerspammen"! :yes:

OMGHAI!!! :o

When you join the RA (which you will, of course, you have to or people start to cry) be sure to vote Upper Kirby for Prime Minister and there'll be a spicety meatball sandwich on your doorstep.

Can we move this thread to the Security Council forum please under "Vrtbovska Zahrada trying to take over TNP with german gang" or something... :shifty:

I am both, and none of you two is wholly correct...I am more than that.

Mr. Gaunt, do you want to join the gang? I invite all heartily..I've always suspected you to speak German!

Oh, and Elu, DARE you give my beautiful name once more a Russian suffix !!

"Vrtbovskaya"...pfff! Blasphemy, that!

Czech !=Russian!!!11one+shift1, too!!

:bat:

Vrtbotskaya Zahrada is Czech!!

Czech != German!!!11one+shift1
I don't care if Vrtbotska Zahrada is Czech, German or Marsian. There is a clear intention for aggressive action against TNP together with the new arrival:
VZ (slightly edited Babelfish translation):
..., in any case wish I you much fun here, and I look forward already to it, with you the forum on German to "zerspammen"
where "zerspammen" can only be translated into "to spam apart".
Clearly something for the SC. :ph34r:

I don't care if Vrtbotska Zahrada is Czech, German or Marsian. There is a clear intention for aggressive action against TNP together with the new arrival:
VZ (slightly edited Babelfish translation):
..., in any case wish I you much fun here, and I look forward already to it, with you the forum on German to "zerspammen"
where "zerspammen" can only be translated into "to spam apart".
Clearly something for the SC. :ph34r:
Cool, I'm looking forward to my trial! :yes:

But I insist on having you writing my name correctly, Gount!

No problem, Eluvatarskiy! :eyeroll:

Wait wait wait ! :lol:

That was just a greeting, no coup d'état planing here :)

Entspannung durch Zerspammung! - klingt interessant ;)

Back