MiniCommer Question Time

That's right, ask us stuff. Either myself or Mr. Tresville will answer. But make it relevant. Sort of. A press conference of sorts on what this ministry's been up to and what we're looking for to doing soon.

Does anyone have time RIGHT NOW to spare clearing spam on the RMB?

TAO is waiting for an answer and a partner ... or two ... or three ... or more.

It is a standing date. :hug:

EVERY TIME YOU LOG IN HERE ... opena new tab/window and log in to your TNP nation and post on the RMB. Move the board along and let new players know this region is alive. Otherwise, the spammers win their minds and their active participation. :jack:

I can spread rumors too ya know. Like.... Comrade Delegate sniffs his socks before putting them on (they smell of ginger).

TAO was under the opinion that Feeders agreed not to recruit in other Feeders. This was found on TWP's RMB ... is this really from TNP's NPA?

48 minutes ago  The Federation of North Pacific Army  THE NORTH PACIFIC ARMY WANTS YOU! JOIN TODAY AND SEE THE WORLD!
The North Pacific Army Wants You! Within 72 Hours, you will be in an Active Combat Unit, ready to deploy! What could be better?
To find out more, apply for RA status here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/tnp
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND JOIN THE NORTH PACIFIC ARMY TODAY!

If not, this region has a Mod-Complaint to make. If this is one of TNP's adspams, "you got a lot of 'splaynin to do, Luthy"

:ermm:

I think the last time advertisements for TNP were found in another region it was shown no to be a TNPer so I'm guessing this probably isn't us. It's best to ask Mesian though.

TAO doesn't think this is the work of Mesian or even ordered by Mesian ... at least not until Mesian answers.

If this is not the NPA, then Dalimbar should go to the Mods with a formal complaint.

Unfortunatley, due to a misunderstanding, I DID post thoise adspams. I am currently in the processes of offering my apologies to those regions effected.

If any persons do wish to blame the North Pacific Destroyers, your interests are misplaced, and any proposals which may have been put forward, with these events as a basis, against them, should be withdrawn.

Mesian

Ok two things.

First of: JESUS CHRIST! What were you thinking?!?!
flyingeyeballfy3.gif

Secondly: Where the hell is Tressy?

Can you please appoint a Deputy?

You haven't logged in for a week at this point, so if you go we need a replacement ready to take over or else it will be like the MoAE all over again.

Can you please appoint a Deputy?

You haven't logged in for a week at this point, so if you go we need a replacement ready to take over or else it will be like the MoAE all over again.
I have been away. This was scheduled ahead of time, with Dalimbar. Some booboos came up which wasn't very good. I did appointment a Deputy, Tresville. Sheesh. :(

Back