Delegate already?

Well, I'd like to know the answer to that question Mmysef.

I've just sent a PM to the Election COmmissions, Namyeknom and Romanoffia asking where the results are, as the results should have been posted by now, since any runoffs are supposed to start tomorrow.

I'd still prepare for the worst. Not saying in any way that this was done in Malice....but we should be safe.

I'd like to note for the record that these nations:
The Democratic States of Koutoulas-365 million
The Allied States of Angleholics-8 million
Yet another ginger-8 million
The Holy Republic of Like Woah-20 million

the last few endorsers of Matt all logged in at the same time and endorsed.... and Matt has not even endorsed them (except Angleholics) ...only .

Can someone double check this and post here as confirmation?

I remember endorsing them (all four of the above plus one or two new UN ones) a few hours ago when I was doing a little endotart campaign. I didn't pay much thought to them, but Tres is correct it seems besides the fact Koutoulas logged on earlier than the rest. I've still yet to see a single endo from this group.

I can confirm that.

This is quite unfortunate, and I hope that elections can still continue smoothly. Moreso, I hope that Matthius begins lowering his endorsement count so GBM can reattain the delegacy until the election process is complete and it can be handed to the democratically elected candidate.

Is GBM informed, so she can start tarting? Should we prehaps tm soe of his endorsers and get them to pull out? anyone spoken to EM?

As EM is currently online (I saw you a second ago you know :P ), perhaps now would be a cool time just to get things straightened out. Also, I haven't had a chance to talk to Mum yet. Hoping to do that soon when she gets on.

I have moved my UN in and endorsed GBM, but to be fair, I had expected the election results to be out before now. Out of interest, has TWP been asked to move in?

I believe so but I would like to know by who and on what grounds.

From memory, BIteland, Ramaba, Tao and North Harmoneia are among those who have moved in.

I dont know, its why I asked but without the legal prcedure of RA discussions and votes it could legally be classed as an invasion...I dont really know. Legal Experts?

Generally speaking, support of the sitting regime is not an "invasion" per se. Questions could be raised from a diplomatic standpoint, I suppose. OF course, I would say that anyone inviting support in had better be damned sure that support will leave when their time is up. . .

I was waiting till I had a few more things organized to announce that the NPIA has chosen me to be the new Director (consider that the announcement).

The preperations that I had taken last night were as followed:
I gathered the proper info and posted it in order to document the event. I have asked the NPIA and regional members to unendorse Matt as a precaution only. I made it clear that no outside forces were to be called in. The PM was already aware of the situation and posted a thread in the security council. I did not contact Matt because I was told that has already occured. GBM was informed through the proper channels.

If friends of TNP Gov have moved in as support I thank them. We should not concider that an invasion or illegal if they simply show concern.

I hope we clear this up and get on with business as usual.

I was waiting till I had a few more things organized to announce that the NPIA has chosen me to be the new Director (consider that the announcement).

Great. :eyeroll: Isn't that for the PM to decide though?

Anyway, I wasn't saying that TWP moving in was a bad thing, I was just asking who had asked them.

The PM has already done so. Like I said...I wanted to get a few things organized before it was announced.

I didn't call them in...but I guess they were concerned and showed some support. No harm done.

You mean nobody ordered them in? Surely The West Pacific wouldn't do that without somebody asking them?
Would you be upset if your friends came to help you?

Please keep in mind that, I have seen no post where the West Pac Gov sent their troops in. If concerned citizens did that on their own, you cannot say that The West Pac gov sent aid.

Some of those who had their UNs in other regions, have a TNP nation that are members of the Regional Assembly. There is nothing prohibiting a switch of nations, (even a UN moving in) as long as the MIIA is promptly informed.

To the extent that a vote may be needed, that is the immediate responsibility of the Security Council. At the moment, this situation is essentially the same as the situation involving FEC, Unter, and GBM six months ago; the SC can authorize EM to act as Delegate until GBM regains the Delegacy or the election results are final and the new Delegate becomes known.

Tresville:
Please keep in mind that, I have seen no post where the West Pac Gov sent their troops in. If concerned citizens did that on their own, you cannot say that The West Pac gov sent aid.
I'll spare you all the making of any hypotheses. The WPLF moved in on my orders last night to bolster GBM's endorsements due to present circumstances that could potentially interfere with your democratic election process. I notified GBM upon doing so. This was a gesture of friendship and goodwill to help provide security for your elections until the delegacy can be passed down properly and legally as mandated by your government documents. Once that time comes I will order them to either leave the region or endorse your winning candidate to ensure a smooth transition. If you see this as a problem, or would like some reassurance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly either via PM or IM.

I'll spare you all the making of any hypotheses. The WPLF moved in on my orders last night to bolster GBM's endorsements due to present circumstances that could potentially interfere with your democratic election process. I notified GBM upon doing so. This was a gesture of friendship and goodwill to help provide security for your elections until the delegacy can be passed down properly and legally as mandated by your government documents. Once that time comes I will order them to either leave the region or endorse your winning candidate to ensure a smooth transition. If you see this as a problem, or would like some reassurance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly either via PM or IM.
I acknowledge your statement as well, as the Prime Minister of TNP, and express my thanks as well.

I will most likel ask the TNP Security Council to approve the reciept of assistanc as an emergency measure so that ts legality can't be questioned uder TNP law.

It would be useful if TWP and TNP can finalize the revival of the United Democratic Pacifics treaty which I understand flemingovia and Eli have been discussing during this term.

Had it been in place, this discussion probably would have beenunnecessary. ;)

Great. :eyeroll: Isn't that for the PM to decide though?
I think I need to respond to this so there is no misunderstanding.

Before Hersfold's Directorship,The NPIA has traditiionally not disclosed its leadership or the internal methods its uses to choose its leadership to the region.

I was advised privately by Hersfold that he planned to step down as NPIA Director. I was asked to confirm Tresville's appointment as the new NPIA Director, but was also told that the new Director would decide whether his appointment would be disclosed publicly.

I only learned 24 hours before that Tresville planned, among other things, to publicly acknowledge his selection as the new Director, but asked that he be the one to make it in connection with other plans he was making.

These recent events clearly accelerated Tresville's announcement of his status as the new NPIA Director. The fact that the announcement did not come from me was due to the fact that I was honoring a specific request not to announce it first. But I can, and do, state, that I confirmed Tresville's selection as the new NPIA Director within the last few days.

And so that everything's official...

My resignation as presented to the members of the North Pacific Intelligence Agency:
Grosseschnauzer:
Having been advised that the NPIA has selected Tresville to be Director of the NPIA, I hereby confirm that designation.
/s/ grosseschnauzer,
Prime Minister
7 February 2007.

Effective immediately, I hereby tender my resignation as Director of The North Pacific Intelligence Agency. The duly elected and confirmed Director Tresville shall now take up office, and accept all the duties and responsibilities therein, until such a time as he resigns or is removed from office. Thank you all for serving your region to the best of your abilities - please continue to protect the region's interests and security in the time to come.

In Solidarity,

hersfold.jpg

The United Federation of Hersfold
Retired Director of The North Pacific Intelligence Agency
Retired Prime Minister of The North Pacific

The reasoning behind this will be announced in the near future. ;)

The reasoning behind this will be announced in the near future. ;)
Hopefully after the dust has settled and You have enjoyed a few days of retirement, and cases of your favorite beverage slurrped at your convience so you forget what the hell you mean! :lol:

Anyways :bye: This fool enjoyed your words. Just in case this is needed I will :fish: just for shits and grins.

Back