Notification of appointments

I want to officially notify the Court that the nominations of the following to serve as Justices of the Court of The North Pacific have been approved by a majority of the Cabinet and the Regional Assembly in accordance with the Constitution:

Democratic Donkeys, as Chief Justice of the Court of The North Pacific, for a term beginning on 1 February 2007 and ending 31 July 2007.

Poltsamaa, as an Associate Justice of the Court of The North Pacific, to complete the term to which Democratic Donkeys has been serving prior to becoming Chief Justice, beginning 1 February 2007, to end on 30 April 2007.

This provides a 10 day period for the Court to plan its transition to the new term, and I congratulate the new Chief Justice and the new Associate Justice on their appointment.

Congratulation to both and welcome to the Court Team, Polts.

I think there are some cookies left in the jury room.

This is a reminder to Chief Justice-designate Democratic Donkeys and Associate Justice-designate Poltsamaa to please post their oath of office in the Prime Minister's Office.

Once that is done I will request hersfold to adjust the masks.

This is a reminder to Chief Justice-designate Democratic Donkeys and Associate Justice-designate Poltsamaa to please post their oath of office in the Prime Minister's Office.

Once that is done I will request Hersfold to adjust the masks.

Back