Re-Elect Mum!

Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
I have enjoyed the heck out of serving as Delegate for this region. Having sat in “The Big Seat” of the best region in the world has made me come to appreciate the North Pacific and all its member nations even more.

Should you choose to re-elect me for a second term as your Delegate, as job #1 I will continue to focus on the security of this region. To that end I will maintain a high level of endorsements and remain vigilant for any possible threats to the Delegacy.

While I will rely on the advice of the Security Council to give me the authority to act, you can expect me to exercise diplomacy and mediation as my first course of action. It takes more effort than pushing a ban button, but in most cases I believe it yields more satisfactory results.

I shall also work to encourage more nations to take part in all this great region has to offer. Every nation I endorse receives a telegram with an invitation to the forum highlighting the opportunities available in the RA, NPA and of course, the incomparable OOC.

Finally, I will ensure this region is properly represented in the UN by bringing the resolutions at vote to the forum for debate, casting my vote in accordance with the majority and approving any proposals I deem worthy of being brought to the floor.

All this aside, you should re-elect me because I’m here all the time, and I have rum. :D

Any questions?

Nice to be up against you again..... :blink: ....I mean running against you.... :unsure: ....ermm....Good luck again....

Dai.....

Every time I've logged in to check things out I've been impressed to find you as active and as helpful as ever, and always quick to offer my rotating defending nations a friendly UN endorsement on the way through the region. :)

Thank you all for your kind words and continued support. I know Nam's question was asked tongue-in-cheek, but at the end of the day, it is the purest, most important question anyone can ask. "Can I trust you?" In a world full of spies, invaders, deceit and betrayal, how do we know who we can trust?

The Delegacy is the position of highest trust in this region. The nations here have paid the price for the treachery and tyranny at the hands of former Delegates. This fact of our history has made us wary. Recent threats have made us all the more suspicious. "Who can we trust?" It is a hard question.

The simple fact that you have supported me as your Delegate, that you have trusted me not to "go rogue" that you have taken me at my word, is tremendously gratifying. For me, NationStates doesn't get any better than this.

:hug:
-GBM

Back