Pierconium Resigns!

Pierconium:
In what some call a surprise move and what some call an expected long overdue change, the Delegate of The Pacific, Pierconium, announced today that he will be stepping down as Emperor of the New Pacific Order, effective immediately.

His official statement:

"It has been my honor and privilege to serve the peoples of The Pacific as Delegate these past months. Further, it has been my privilege to serve The Pacific for going on four years now via various national identities. Pierconium is a construct of The Pacific. The one does not exist outside the other, so it is with both a heavy heart and a greatful release that Pierconium announces its departure from The Pacific to the Realms of Rejection, where it will reside until it ceases to exist in this realm.

It has been a great run and I feel confident that under the new Emperor, The Pacific will reach even higher plateaus of cultural superiority and greatness.

Therefore, I leave you to the caretakers of The Pacific, the Pacific Senate, the last bastion of stability and honor in the NationStates world, and to your new Emperor, Moo-Cows with Guns. May his reign be as harmonious as my own.

The NPO moves ever forward, glory to The Pacific, glory to its heroes, past and present.

Pacifica Prevails! Now and Forever!"

Moo:
Let it sound through every hall in The Pacific that Emperor Ivan Moldavi has left a legacy of honor and of prosperity. We shall continue what he started to the greater glory of our region. We shall not hesitate and we shall not falter; rather we shall march towards the beacon first shown to The Pacific by Francos Spain.

I have no plans to make any substantive changes; there is no need to alter what is not broken. The work of the Order shall progress under the guidance of the Pacific Senate. We shall move forward with crystal clarity and be steadfast in our purpose. As always, Pacifica shall prevail.

Internally, we shall be guided by the Will of Admin and Pacific Orthodoxy; externally, Francoism shall be the order of the day. The world has seen that The Pacific is alive and vibrant. She shall not be allowed to fall into the hands of those who wish for her destruction or of those who wish to tame her. Until Admin declares the end of time, I pledge, along with the members of this region, to work for her betterment and her soverignty.

Hail the NPO!
Hail Pacifica!

Emperor Bovinus I

From the Rejected Realms RMB about 05:00 GMT:

The Retiring NPO Emperor of Pierconium: Hello Kandarin, I believe I will cease to exist here.

Posted two hours later:

The Republic of Kandarin: Hello Pierconium, it's always nice to see familiar faces. Or not nice, as the case may be. Unusual, anyway.

From The Pacific RMB a few hours later:

The Groozy Grazing Range of Moo-cows with guns: Hail Pierconium! Your reign shall always be remembered and your region shall prosper and shine brightly over all of NS.

Goodbye, Emperor.

Hail Pacifica!

Moo is now the Delegate but with only 196 endorsements and Minnow status he is at somewhat of a risk.

Thoughts?

Yup. With a 30 endo cap I don't think Moo has much to worry about. He's doing a lot of endotarting though.

Interesting though. Wonder where this will lead.

Hail Emporer Pierconium!

Pacifica Prevails!
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

heh

Put what past him? I'm getting the impression he's doing this for the same reasons GM resigned here recently, not to concoct some new, dastardly plot.

Reasonable people are no fun at all, Heft. Where's your sense of intrigue and excitement?

Ivan could be anywhere now...
He could be

Right behind you!:bat:

Reasonable people are no fun at all, Heft. Where's your sense of intrigue and excitement?

Ivan could be anywhere now...
He could be

Right behind you!:bat:
Hehehe! I know exactly where Ivan is - a few miles east of me. Literally!

:lol:

He has posted saying that he is retiring to the Meritoctracy, which is a bit like Eastbourne, but without the smell of vicks.

Back