Request for Cabinet Review

I, Grosseschnauzer, as a member of the Regional Assembly, file this petition as permitted under Article II Section 3 of the Constitution, and request that the Cabinet review and determine whether the actions of the Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs are appropriate with respect to the applications for regional assembly membership of certain nations, said to be affiliated with the region known as the Lexicon.

Since the Lexicon region is said to claim that a state of war exists between their region and The North Pacific, such a claim would be contrary to the content of the regional assembly member oath, and as such should be grounds for rejection of such application. Upon information, I am advised that the following forum users, and possibly others, are amoing those whose applications have been improperly accepted:
The Truth
Jack Sparrow
Llevant
Eluvatar
the Crazy Monkeymen

I reserve the right to correct or expand this list as more information becomes available.

I am further requesting that pending the resolution of this issue by the Cabinet and if required by Article II Section 3, the Regional Assembly, that the Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs not approve any applications from any other forum users said to have an association with the region known as the Lexicon.

Respectfully submitted by request,

I second this petition and will support any claims of a violation of the RA oath as needed when evidence comes available to the North Pacific Intelligence Agency. I have protested some of these applications and have recieved no active response from the Minister.

However, I note that The Crazy Monkeymen has not yet been accepted into the RA. ;)

:agree:

They are at war with us according to their own admission. you don't give your latch-key to your enemies.

Back