Moldavi IS Poltsamaa...exclusive...

Daimiaena

TNPer
Lifted verbatim today from The Invader Armies RMB....

Is there something we should know???.....

Secondly, Afvanistan, a newbie who did show some promise as a potential Parvus member has been busted as a spy. Afvanistans IP matched exactly to that of Tygaland, formerly of New Sparrow and Avian Militia. In short, a defender, one on very good terms with Moldavi who has a puppet poltsamaa living in TNP and is a good friend of the current NPO dictator, Ivan Moldavi. This leads to some wonders about just who he's spying for, but he's been busted as a spy nonetheless.

This is the worst spy ousting I have ever read.

Seriously.

Although they must have some collective history to remember Sparrow so my money is on it being a former ADN nation considering the lack of intelligence displayed.

Secondly, Afvanistan, a newbie who did show some promise as a potential Parvus member has been busted as a spy. Afvanistans IP matched exactly to that of Tygaland, formerly of New Sparrow and Avian Militia. In short, a defender, one on very good terms with Moldavi who has a puppet poltsamaa living in TNP and is a good friend of the current NPO dictator, Ivan Moldavi. This leads to some wonders about just who he's spying for, but he's been busted as a spy nonetheless.
They talk American good.

poltsamaa was not working for us. That is official.

I wonder who he WAS working for?

That-Is-Conspiracy_(Large).jpg

I wouldn't consider it a poor attempt unless it is actually proven.

I can post an article stating that I discovered a spy who's IP matched exactly to that of Flemingovia, of the north Pacific, a defender, but that doesn't make it true.

If it is true I too would be interested in knowing who the job was for since Tygaland has been out of the defender politics, aside from Poltsamaa's activities in this region, for a long time.

I can post an article stating that I discovered a spy who's IP matched exactly to that of Flemingovia, of the north Pacific, a defender, but that doesn't make it true.

If it is true I too would be interested in knowing who the job was for since Tygaland has been out of the defender politics, aside from Poltsamaa's activities in this region, for a long time.
Poltsamaa Viewing Board Index Oct 10 2006, 09:15 PM
Avganishtan Viewing Board Index Oct 10 2006, 09:20 PM
[size=-1]Adjusted to Sydney time where appropriate[/size]

The closely matched online times aren't helping him much.

Oh yeah. And the OPer is guilty of Gaudere's Law, which holds whenever one should make a post pointing out the spelling or grammatical mistake of another post he inadvertently makes one of his own.

Who is spying for whom, everyone. As dative "whom" is correct but the subject is nominative. Some atrocious capitalization and punctuation errors too but I'll leave the Deputy MiniDef alone.

Yes, I'm such a cunning spy I log on with both accounts at the same time!! here does my ineptitude end?!

Yes, I'm such a cunning spy I log on with both accounts at the same time!! here does my ineptitude end?!
Obviously it goes further or this mess would not have come up.

What board were these from?!

Some of us are awash in the morning hustle and bustle.

Poltsamaa  Viewing Board Index  Oct 10 2006, 09:15 PM
Avganishtan    Viewing Board Index  Oct 10 2006, 09:20 PM

What board were these from?!
You seemed to indicate earlier you were well-aware of the where. For those just tuning in the first is TNP, the latter Invaders.

Here, I'll do it again.

polts1mc3.png

polts2uw8.png

Both kind of follow an AFK/show up again/AFK pattern. For instance, after this post Avghan disappeared a little bit, tho sometimes would do the refresh every-so-many-dozen-minutes thing, presumably while Polts went AFK or was busy on a post here. As I originally said, I'm not saying it's proof positive, but it isn't helping him.

Back, and to the left. Back... and to the left.

polts1aqx2.png

polts2abi0.png

lol

Asides from the accusation being made being total gobshite, how did you draw the conclusion in the title?!
Moldavi who has a puppet poltsamaa living in TNP

I know it's just bad grammer on their part....but I found it funny....

And as a recent victim of spy-outing I can empathise fully with your current position....

Dai....

I am reading this thread at the same time John Ashcroft Land is, perhaps we are the same person as well?

proofag3.png

We now have conclusive proof that these two players from The Merit and the west Pacific are the same person.

(Note: As far as I know they actually are the same person given the mixed loyalties of The Meritocracy but just illustrating a point.)

Oh yeah. And the OPer is guilty of Gaudere's Law, which holds whenever one should make a post pointing out the spelling or grammatical mistake of another post he inadvertently makes one of his own.

Who is spying for whom, everyone. As dative "whom" is correct but the subject is nominative. Some atrocious capitalization and punctuation errors too but I'll leave the Deputy MiniDef alone.
?que?

Please, more detail.

Especially on the "Deputy MiniDef" part.

I am reading this thread at the same time John Ashcroft Land is, perhaps we are the same person as well?

proofag3.png

We now have conclusive proof that these two players from The Merit and the west Pacific are the same person.

(Note: As far as I know they actually are the same person given the mixed loyalties of The Meritocracy but just illustrating a point.)
It seems I'm JAL as well:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: The Mighty Pump, John Ashcroft Land

Who would've though, eh?

It seems I'm JAL as well:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: The Mighty Pump, John Ashcroft Land

Who would've though, eh?
You've gotta give us screens, or it didn't really happen!

This is the North Pacific, after all!

[image posted]

[size=-1]Emphasis added.[/size]
The emperor is an expert at groping for straws.
rolleyes.gif

[size=-1]Emphasis added. Note lack of "this proves it!", "by Jove this is conclusive!" and other such statements. [/size]
Both kind of follow an AFK/show up again/AFK pattern. For instance, after this post Avghan disappeared a little bit, tho sometimes would do the refresh every-so-many-dozen-minutes thing, presumably while Polts went AFK or was busy on a post here.
Back, and to the left. Back... and to the left.
[size=-1]To those who've seen Oliver Stone's film this statement is obviously tongue-in-cheek. I refer to the addendum of the first quote of mine. [/size]
As I originally said, I'm not saying it's proof positive, but it isn't helping him.

I can't speak for Invaders, so there's no way I would have access to or be able to show Avghanistan's IP for a comparison with Polts. Even if that were the case, it is obvious that an IP won't be posted here, in public, for the simple reason of common courtesy. Why is that convenient? Because if it is not posted it is easy to say "those Invader chaps are making up a hot cup of balderdash", but if it is, they're rogues assaulting the common decency. So the easy thing to do is fight it off using rhetoric. First say "I can make up stuff too", then distort other statements presented and ridicule them.

?que?

Please, more detail.

Especially on the "Deputy MiniDef" part.
It's also known as Skitt's Law. The jist of Skitt's Law is this: Spelling or grammar flames always contain spelling or grammar errors.

I'm referring to Daimiaena, the original poster, who is (apparently) the deputy Minister of Defense. MiniDeputyDef? MiniDeffyDep?

This is quite enough. Unless you have conclusive proof, there is no reason to go throwing unfounded accusations at people. Even if you do have actual proof, this forum is not the place to put it. From what I've seen above, this looks to be a conspiracy based on rumors and circumstantive evidence.

This topic is now locked. It may be re-opened at a later date if people agree not to attack each other in public.

Topic re-opened, as discussed in the Moderation Discussion forum and at Poltsamaa's request.

Please keep attacks to a minimum. Thank you.

We never had these problems when I was Prime Minister.
We never had these problems when Poltsamaa was Prime Minister.

EDIT: Posted with the wrong account. :P

Back