Exciting Region to join

I'd like to invite any friendly you all to join my up-and-coming region - Red Sox Nation. We are NOT all about baseball!!! Half the people there don't know what the "red sox" are! We are a young region but a super active one. RSN is a tight community that is very accepting and fun. We have grown quickly to about 85 nations as it is as more and more people discover how fun the region is. We have games, debates, polls, sports talk, discussions, and more. Anything you like - you can bet we have it at RSN.

If you have any questions, please go ahead and contact me. I am the founder and current Foreign Affairs Minister. Thanks! Here is a link to our forum where you can register for citizenship and get involved:
http://z14.invisionfree.com/The_Red_Sox_Nation/index.php?

Here is our generic recruiting message :rofl: :
Hi

Do you like politics? Sports? Roleplay? Debates? We've got it all! I would like to invite YOU to the exciting, closely-knit region called RED SOX NATION! We are in need of even more friendly nations ready to have a good time, help with our government and contribute to our forum! We have a working constitution and citizens are encouraged to propose bills and legislation that affects the workings of our region. We also have tremendous fun dicsussing all different sports, computer games, current events, and political elections.

We have a stable government (you can run for office!), jobs for everyone, alliances, opportunities to get involved with our government, and a Constitution.

The biggest reason to join RED SOX NATION is that we really want you! Other regions just want your UN vote or your blind support. At RED SOX NATION, however, we want your input, your ideas, and your help!!! And I'm not just saying that! Ask the other 80 members who have joined RSN and are now having a great time - and making our government prosper! What do you have to lose? Come try it out - if you don't like it then feel free to move on.

In RSN you will find a well structured government, a clean well moderated forum and lots of nice active people. Help shape the future of a dynamic new kid on the block - go to RED SOX NATION right now! If you'd like more info, check out our forum at http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Red_Sox_Nation/index.php. If you are new to NationStates - don't worry - we'll show you what to do and how to have a good time - just move to RSN or write me back!

Don't stay here in this huge region - there is really no way to get involved, to make a difference, to have any fun. And don't go to a tiny little region with nobody around and no one to talk to. I must stress you do not have to be a Red Sox fan or even know who they are(like many of our members!) - a good Yankees fan is greatly appreciated! Come to RSN - we are the perfect sized region! If you want to take NationStates to the next level, or if you just want a nice friendly place to have a chat every once in a while, RSN is for you.

If you have any questions, please send me a telegram.

Winstonopia
Founder of Red Sox Nation :)

Back