TNP vs. Fulhead

Ok, so this is definitely a precedent setting case. So I might have some questions to field to the other Justices. This is the thread for it. I can foresee this affecting other members who claim duality (Fedele being the prime example). I talked to him and he told me to go ahead, so he can accept the consequences.

No problem. Since I can see this going to a substantive appeal if it goes against him (if it actually goes to trial :o ), I think this will help in that facet as well.

Oh, yeah. Ok, so Fulhead has asked me to appoint counsel. I went through the topic "Duality" to look to see who had not posted in there much, and when they did, did not make statements that would indicate an apparent bias. I PMed Monte Ozarka and asked if she would represent Fulhead in court. She is a sharp tack and if she agrees, and she won't if she has a bias, then I think that FL will have good representation.

Ha, well MO apparently helped Hersfold gather evidence against FL, so she is out.

I will shuffle through the legal stuff too, maybe I can find something that helps.

Concerning the counsel, what about freedom and pride? He seemed to be happy to get some work.

Flemingovia, do you think you could represent Fulhead Land in an unbiased and fair manner? And that you will do your best to see him be found not guilty? I have been rejected twice now, and am currently waiting on a third reply, from Poltsamaa.

DD, I could and I would, but I am glad Poltsamaa has accepted the case, as I do not feel my appointment would have played very well in the Lexicon.

And this is not me posting. It is some other guy called Flemingovia. But you are right, I should not post here, forgot I should not post here, and will not post here again.

Back