Petition to the Minister of Justice

Hersfold

TNPer
To the Attorney General's office:

I, The United Federation of Hersfold, request that formal legal charges be brought against Regional Assembly Member Fulhead Land for promoting war against The North Pacific.

The player "Fulhead Land" was accepted as a Registered Voter on June 29, 2005 by then Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs Flemingovia. The oath he took is as follows (note that it is identical to the current Regional Assembly oath, as all RV's were promoted to RA status when the RV distinction was eliminated):

Your TNP Member Nation Fulhead Land

Your UN Member Nation Fulhead Land
I, Fulhead, as the leader of the true and Native land of Fulhead Land, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society.  I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply.  I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific.  I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.
Link to original post

Emphasis is mine. It is my belief, and I have evidence to support this, that Fulhead Land has not been following the oath he remains under today as a Regional Assembly member. His recent conduct during the Lexicon-TNP war was made against the soverignty of the region, which is a direct violation of The North Pacific Constitution as stated here:

Constitution:
Section 1: Requirements.

In order to remain as legal members of The North Pacific, a Nation is expected to adhere to the following requirements:
1) Each member Nation will abide by the Constitution of The North Pacific and The North Pacific Legal Code enacted pursuant to Article IV of this Constitution.
2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.

Evidence of these crimes, gathered from various sources, is available for the Attorney General's office upon request.

As a Member of the Regional Assembly and Security Council, I request that the Attorney General's office take up the prosecution of this case or appoint a competent replacement to do the same. Thank you for your time.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Security Council Member

Petition for indictment has been recieved. Evidence to support the indictment must be presented to this office for the begining of prosecution of the case.

Back