ICR discussion forum

heh... that was fast...

*Hersfold disappears

Edit (might as well make this post have some sort of purpose):

This forum is only visible to the Court Justices, Global Mods, and obviously Admins. It was created for the purpose of letting you lot discuss court rules without intrusion, and possibly laugh at the antics of the jurors and lawyers. It's your forum, in short.

I would also like to change the whole cabinet members not being able to be tried once they are out of office. So far all someone has to do is stall long enough for their term to be up.

Actually, the only thing preventing a Cabinet member from being tried is the competence of the prosecutor - they can't be impeached, but that doesn't mean that a new indictment couldn't be filed on basic criminal charges.

That's the thing, you see. What no one reallt anticipated at the time of authorship was the time it was going to take to get anything moving. Therefore, what is two processes in RL, got shoehorned into one here.

This is why, right after I got started thinking about making changes to the ICR, I started thinking that maybe a more in-depth Judiciary overhaul iis called for, involving amendments etc.

I don't know about that. Let's start with the jury system and work from there

I have the next two days off, and, aside from a meeting with the realtor Fri. and a desire to get a little driving range time in, no comittments. I'll start kicking ideas around..

I am envious. I have work and I don't have time to go to a driving range. :(

Edit: I also think that if legislation passes that sets an activity requirement would benefit the current jury system.

I have the next two days off, and, aside from a meeting with the realtor Fri. and a desire to get a little driving range time in, no comittments. I'll start kicking ideas around.
While you are on the driving range, I'll try to let me be inspired by the view at the Mediterranean while spending the weekend at the beach in Nice. :P

Leland - Pbbt. Some of us live in the US and don't get to go to exotic foreign locales.

DD - Yes, it would. But never, ever, ever, shall that happen again.

Back