TNP vs. Cathyy Discussion

I am not entirely sure how my reply was off topic as it was about the first post. However, I am new here and clearly do not understand your rules yet :blink: So I apologise if my reply was off topic, although I would like a response to it.

Split occurring now, and will occur again as needed.

TCM, there have no prior rulings on this matter. There was a motion disposition, which was purely procedural, and no determination of fact was attached to said disposition.

The Crazy Monkeymen:
Just out of curiosity, wasn't this already ruled upon and decided in Cathyy's favour? Making a sequel just seems like a personal vendetta to me.

The previous case was directly asking for her RA privelages to be revoked. The response from the court was thus

Chief Justice Byardkuria:
Motion denied. The Court has no reason, inclination, or justification to revoke citizenship of any member of the Region sans trial. If the office of the Minister wishes to file an indictment for violation of any specific statute, and proceed via the designated channels, the Court will happily entertain it. However, as previously mention(sic), no such motion will, or should, be granted.
Bolding mine

As such I presented charges as a citizen against RA member Cathyy of her violation of her oath and laws of the region. I presented the charges so that an Indictment may be made so that a trial may occur.

Thank you again. I appreciate the time that you gave.

I think a certain member of TNP needs to see this as an example of how to act towards new members.

Certainly.

At this time, the court is awaiting selection of a jury in the trial of The North Pacific vs. Rostum, at which time it will be able to select a jury from the remaining pool. The reason for this deference is simply that, by being filed first, the right to a speedy trial grants that trial first opportunity at the jury pool.

In lieu of the designation of a prosecutor by the Ministry of Justice, shall the Court consider this to be a motion to dismiss on behalf of the prosecution?

edit:
In lieu of Cathyy's resignation from the RA, I ask the court to dismiss these charges.
The Court would appreciate if such requests are done via the correct channels.
We do now have a prosecutor and a defense counsel and it is up to them to discuss every further action before the Court.[/s]
*looks at display panel in from of room and goes away* :unsure:

In lieu of Cathyy's resignation from the RA, I ask the court to dismiss these charges.
The Court would appreciate if such requests are done via the correct channels.
We do now have a prosecutor and a defense counsel and it is up to them to discuss every further action before the Court.
I am the prosecutor for this case, the only case I am recused from is the impeachment of FEC.

And as prosecutor, I find the current actions by Cathyy make her inilligible from prosecution and as such since the trial thread has since been locked this is my only path.
http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=1606

How else may I serve the Court?

Back