Petition to the Minister of Justice

AlHoma

TNPer
I seek charges to be filed against the RA Member Cathyy

Cathyy's RA Oath:
NP Nation: Silver Diamond

UN Nation: None

I, Cathyy, as the leader of The Republic of Silver Diamond, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I wish to also apply for membership of the Regional Assembly.

TNP Constution Article 2 Section 1:
3) Each member Nation shall refrain from giving assistance to any nation or region against which The North Pacific is taking defensive or enforcement action. Exceptions shall be given to Nations acting with official authorization of the North Pacific Army or the North Pacific Intelligence Agency, and is subject to the consent of the Cabinet minister having appropriate jurisdiction.

From the begining of "From the Lexicon":
On behalf of the Founders, High Council and Citizens of The Lexicon I post the following statement:

Your attempts to send spies into our region have been noted. Although we no longer hold formal diplomatic ties with your region, since their dissolution by Dalimbar we had hoped that we could at least co-exist peaceably.

It seems that is not your wish.

We serve notice on you that your spies will not be tolerated in our region and we reserve the right to see your attempts at espionage as acts of war.

It is a documented fact that Cathyy is one of the founding members of The Lexicon and therefore is one of the "Founders". As she is one of the personas posting the following, she has been giving assistance to a region in which The North Pacific is taking defensive action against. Therefore I charge that Cathyy be charged with violating her oath for violating Article 2 Section 1 Subsection 3 of the Constution for giving assistance to a region that the north pacific is taking defensive action against.

Signed by
AlHoma,
Dalimbar,
dontpickitup

I'd be more than glad to take up your case!!

If it was already drafted and blocked. As Cathyy has so proudly pronounced before, Silver Diamond nor Pixiedance has been involved in the war but Cathyy has. Basically she's been warring with herself, (she must never feel lonely.)

Wait, so the assistance citizen Cathyy (Pixiedance) has given to the Lexicon is passing on their message?

Or in making the decision? Because in that case you are again talking about Cathhyy, not Pixiedance.

I believe it has been made quite clear by the Court often enough that duality is not only permitted in TNP but that actions taken with a non-TNP nation are not considered as though those actions had been taken by the TNP resident nation.

For the millionth time.

My TNP registered nation is Pixiedance. That nation is resident in TNP. Furthermore, it has never been in The Lexicon region and is not a citien of The Lexicon.

Pixiedance did not post any 'message' from The Lexicon and would have no right to do so in fact.

The nation Cathyy is not a member nation of TNP.

I leave it in the Court's hands as it seems clear that this case will be pursued by the AG.

I believe it has been made quite clear by the Court often enough that duality is not only permitted in TNP but that actions taken with a non-TNP nation are not considered as though those actions had been taken by the TNP resident nation.
In the interest of accuracy, I must say that I fail to find any such Court ruling on the matter of duality. Perhaps there is some confusion between Mr Sniffle's statements regarding the AG's decision not to indict FL and an ACTUAL COURT DECISION.

EDIT: The evil-twin business has gotten a bit ridiculous. Who will be the first to cry foul when a player circumvents term limits by running as Herses-other-half or FlemmyToo?

I presume you are referring to this statement by Mr Sniffles:

(mr_sniffles @ May 31 2006, 09:17 PM)
My decision:

The office of the Ministry of Justice has declined to take up the case against Fullhead, since the nation in which qualifies him as a citizen has not in fact been used against recent NPA action in the region, Camelot. It is the opinion of this ministry that the region as a whole cannot condemn actions by a nation outside of our jurisdiction. However any action commited specifically against the North Pacific or any region in which the NPA is committing enforcement action by a nation who has sworn the oath of duty will be held criminally responsible. 

I could be mis-remembering that an actual Court decision has ever been made in such a case and don't have the time to look now.

As I said I am happy to leave it in the Court's hands, though I can't really see why Mr_Sniffles is now doing an about turn from his previous decision.

I presume you are referring to this statement by Mr Sniffles:

My decision:

The office of the Ministry of Justice has declined to take up the case against Fullhead, since the nation in which qualifies him as a citizen has not in fact been used against recent NPA action in the region, Camelot. It is the opinion of this ministry that the region as a whole cannot condemn actions by a nation outside of our jurisdiction. However any action commited specifically against the North Pacific or any region in which the NPA is committing enforcement action by a nation who has sworn the oath of duty will be held criminally responsible. 

I could be mis-remembering that an actual Court decision has ever been made in such a case and don't have the time to look now.

As I said I am happy to leave it in the Court's hands, though I can't really see why Mr_Sniffles is now doing an about turn from his previous decision.
My decision:

AHEM!

Back