Petition to the Court

I request that all pending trials be suspended and reorganized based on the following part of the text of the Constitution:

9. Each Nation in The North Pacific is guaranteed the organization and operation of the governmental authorities of the region on fundamental principles of democracy, accountability, and transparency.

The grounds for this are the stance that since current trials are being held under a single judge, it violates the operation of a government based in democracy, as no democratic process is interred into the judge's decision. Thus, I request that at the minimum that all trials be stopped and all current trials restart with 3 judges assigned to each case, or that the verdict and or sentencing procedure be brought in line with a more democratic procedure.

Furthermore, I request that this section of the Constitution:

B - Trials and Hearings in civil, criminal and impeachment cases shall be before a single judicial officer.
C - Appeals of final judgments of trials and hearings shall be to the Court en banc before the Chief Justice and all of the Associate Justices.

Be declared unconstitutional because it is not aligned with the fundamental principle of democracy.

Huh? :blink: :eyebrow:

Wait a second. You're trying to get 1 court judge to declare part of the constitution unconstitutional??

And you want to do this so that that judges power will be diluted???

:tb1:

Huh? :blink: :eyebrow:

Wait a second. You're trying to get 1 court judge to declare part of the constitution unconstitutional??

And you want to do this so that that judges power will be diluted???

:tb1:
Astute observation Watson.

And sad as that may be, however, I must "defend my rights".

Back