Cathyy

Given the declaration of war from Cathyy (part of the triumvirate ruling the Lexicon) and her inexplicable demand to remain a citizen, makes a mockery of our region and our institutions. I am presenting a motion to revoke her citizenship as guaranteed by the following:

Constitution Art 2.1

Section 1: Requirements.
In order to remain as legal members of The North Pacific, a Nation is expected to adhere to the following requirements:
1) Each member Nation will abide by the Constitution of The North Pacific and The North Pacific Legal Code enacted pursuant to Article IV of this Constitution.
2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.
3) Each member Nation shall refrain from giving assistance to any nation or region against which The North Pacific is taking defensive or enforcement action. Exceptions shall be given to Nations acting with official authorization of the North Pacific Army or the North Pacific Intelligence Agency, and is subject to the consent of the Cabinet minister having appropriate jurisdiction.

And for breaking her oath as a member of a citizen:
TNP Nation: Silver Diamond

UN Nation: None

I, Cathyy, as the leader of The Republic of Silver Diamond, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

I wish to also apply for membership of the Regional Assembly.

As provided here:http://s2.invisionfree.com/The_North_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=4197&st=420

Just as a point of clarification my TNP registered nation is Pixiedance, as posted in the relevant thread in the Minister of Immigration & Internal Affairs notification thread.

The nation of Pixiedance is not a Lexicon citizen, has never been in The Lexicon and there is no user name of Pixiedance on The Lexicon's forum.

The Court recognizes your motion Regional Assembly member Mr. Sniffles. Seeing as there is only one Judge currently unassigned to a case, Chief Justice Byardkuria will be the Presiding Justice for this case. I will notify him via PM of his assignment.

Motion denied. The Court has no reason, inclination, or justification to revoke citizenship of any member of the Region sans trial. If the office of the Minister wishes to file an indictment for violation of any specific statute, and proceed via the designated channels, the Court will happily entertain it. However, as previously mention, no such motion will, or should, be granted.

Just as a point of clarification my TNP registered nation is Pixiedance, as posted in the relevant thread in the Minister of Immigration & Internal Affairs notification thread.

The nation of Pixiedance is not a Lexicon citizen, has never been in The Lexicon and there is no user name of Pixiedance on The Lexicon's forum.
There is a user name of Cathyy on The Lexicon's forum.

It is absolutely not possible for you to claim a separation exists between Pixiedance and Cathyy. Look, you're registered here as Cathyy, you speak often as a voice for The Lexicon, you have a Lexicon banner graphic in your signature, and your signature encourages TNPers to visit The Lexicon.

*Digitalis watches green ring-shaped lights move across the court house.

"We are the voice of the Lexicon, we know you can hear us"

And which precedent decided this? I chose not to prosecute Fullheadland simply because it was wrong to push a law onto the natural invader-defender paradigm. This refusal to accept the same player under these dire circumstances is to put our heads in the sand! What about spies? A player may trick us into being able to handle sensitive information but are they still not wrong is using it against us?

The precedent in question is Article I of the Constitution.

This is not a question of whether a law was broken, or what is right and wrong. This is a procedural matter, and you did not handle the matter appropriately. I would also remind you that, while drama and shouting work in Law and ORder, they will not be tolerated in this Court.

As the motion in question has been disposed, this thread is now closed.

Back