Charges vs. Fulhead Land

Hersfold

TNPer
To the Court of The North Pacific and Office of the Attorney General:

As Prime Minister of The North Pacific, I wish to file criminal charges against Fulhead Land and any other nations currently engaged in active opposition to the North Pacific Army, specifically the ongoing defense of the region Camelot.

As of this moment, the nation Lexiconhead (Fulhead Land's declared UN nation) holds the most endorsements in the region Camelot, and would be able to take the Delegacy of that region were forces from the North Pacific Army not standing by.

Screenshots taken of Lexiconhead at approximately 9:45 PM EST
118ewi8.jpg

118f7ra.jpg

When he first applied to become a Registered Voter on June 19, 2006, Fulhead Land took the following oath: (Emphasis added)
I, Fulhead, as the leader of the true and Native land of Fulhead Land, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.

Article II, Section 1, Clauses 2 and 3 of The North Pacific Constitution read as follows: (Emphasis added)
2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.
3) Each member Nation shall refrain from giving assistance to any nation or region against which The North Pacific is taking defensive or enforcement action. Exceptions shall be given to Nations acting with official authorization of the North Pacific Army or the North Pacific Intelligence Agency, and is subject to the consent of the Cabinet minister having appropriate jurisdiction.
As Fulhead Land is neither a member of the North Pacific Army nor the North Pacific Intelligence Agency, this action is in direct violation of the Constitution.

I request that full criminal charges be brought against Fulhead Land and that he be stripped of membership in the Regional Assembly. Thank you for your time.

hersfold.jpg

The United Federation of Hersfold
Prime Minister of The North Pacific
Member of the Regional Assembly

and any other nations currently engaged in active opposition to the North Pacific Army

Now find me the RA nations, asides me, in that list. No-one? OK! Now tell me how you plan to charge the non-RAs in that list. Because you dont even try and claim to have any authority otherwise, And you most certainly do not have authority over The Lexicons citizens!

Now onto the charges:

I would like to submit to the courts that, as I am not working under my capacity as a member of the RA, nor representing the north pacific, nor using my RA nation these charges be dropped.

The constitution states

2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.
3) Each member Nation shall refrain from giving assistance to any nation or region against which The North Pacific is taking defensive or enforcement action. Exceptions shall be given to Nations acting with official authorization of the North Pacific Army or the North Pacific Intelligence Agency, and is subject to the consent of the Cabinet minister having appropriate jurisdiction.

As Lexiconhead, the nation in question, is neither "A Member Nation" or a citizen of The North Pacific, or even a resident, the laws of The Region cannot apply to it.

My oath read:
I, Fulhead, as the leader of the true and Native land of Fulhead Land, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for acceptance as a duly registered voter.
Fulhead Land. Not Lexiconhead. As such I have clearly not broken the wording of my oath and as such these charges are false and I petition the court to drop the charges and dismiss this case immediatly.

I thank the court and hope that either a decision is taken soon or you advise us of the next step forward.

Thank you for your support my old friend!

If it would please the court, I would also like to move for thsi to be dismissed on the grounds that the case made by Hersfold is clearly impossible.

He stated
When he first applied to become a Registered Voter on June 19, 2006, Fulhead Land took the following oath:

As this is obviously impossible and, unless Hersfold has dicovered the secret of time travel and knows something we dont, I move that the charges are dropped on the basis of the prosecutions case being unsubstantiated.

Thank you once again

Yjr Court takes notice of the filing, and, again, will attempt to get to it in the next few days, RL permitting.

Again, discussion is in the split thread.

He stated
When he first applied to become a Registered Voter on June 19, 2006, Fulhead Land took the following oath:
If this is out of order, I apologize, but I do acknoledge the typo in my previous post. The date should read "June 19, 2005", of course, and the post in question can be found here. I apologize for the confusion.

Back