Official objection to our foreign policy

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Dear all,

Helvetiklande, the former PRP ambassador to this region, has posted an official objection concerning our foreign policy as regards the West Pacific. This was posted in the form of an open letter in our consulate area of Eli's nosync forum, and it can be viewed HERE (CLICKY).

I think Helv has been put right regarding the facts of the matter, but an official complaint, especially from a former ambassador, deserves an official response.

At present I have no idea whether Helv was speaking on his own, or on behalf of the PRP.

Comments or response, anyone?

Another issue that may need addressing is the conduct of two of the West Pacific / Meritocracy members in our consulate, Verquen and Unistrut. Both have behaved badly, but I am especially annoyed at Unistrut as he is both a minister in Eli's government and an administrator of the forum. Frankly, for both those reasons he should behave himself with a bit more decorum.

Should we make any response to this also?

The title of this thread had me worried for a moment there... ;)

The interesting stuff always seems to happen whilst I'm asleep. Anyway, I'll have a look into it now.

Personal, uncensored opinion: GTH, STFU.

More professional opinion: We would kindly thank the ambassador to stop stirring up an issue where there is, in fact, none. One would think a simple question to a member of the Diplomatic Corps of TNP would have rapidly resolved the issue.

[/yet another reason I'm only a deputy] :noangel:

[edit, extranious stuff that was rahter stupid]

The fact is we don't have an embassy on s8, we only have a Consulate there as well.

Hopefully that particular issue has been dealt with, at the moment I'm just writing up a complaint about the conduct of certain people over there.

How about this for an official response (to be posted once I discover whether HElv was writing on their own behalf, or as a representative of the PRP.)

From the outset of this conflict in the West Pacific the government of the North Pacific has maintained a policy of strict impartiality in this matter. We asked for our embassy on S8 to be downgraded to a consulate, and opened a consulate on the new nosync board, so as to maintain equal relations with both the WPT and the GiE.

In the implimentation of this policy we have received nothing but cooperation from both the GiE and the WPT, which we very much appreciate.

We regret that an formal objection was made to our policy in our consulate on the nosync board, seemingly based upon a misunderstanding. A simple query to any member of our diplomatic service or to a member of the government would have cleared this up.

We may wish to add something about the bickering in our consulate, especially as it involved one of the ministers/admins there.

I have just noticed HAor Chall's posts on the Nosync forum. Please review them. You may feel that this is sufficient.

Thanks, HAor.

Back