United Regions

Ever wonder what the UN flag in my signature stands for? No? Glad you asked! :D

A long time ago, I founded an organization called the United Regions (UR); most likely, you've never heard of it but it once had 35 large member regions and performed peacekeeping missions all over NS. Now dormant and inactive, I've come up with a plan for its recreation.

I think that if TNP took it over (i.e. joined and influenced it as its largest member), it would be a great asset. We wouldn't be the only members (only six or so tiny regions left), but we'd be the biggest kid on the block. I think we should enter it, attempt to revitalize it (by our very presence) and thus use it to our advantage.

We can use it until more large members come (large member-created regions, maybe another feeder; they're bound to flock if they see small regions working with a powerhouse like TNP), and then it will be more fair. It's basically a defender organization, so don't worry about rubbing elbows with any invaders. Only pacifists are allowed.

It works just like the real UN: we can do whatever we want, but we need the approval of an interregional body before we can conduct massive liberations and the like under a UR flag. This is a woefully sketchy outline, but you get the general idea.

Interesting?

Back