Lazarus

I'm considering going as a private citizen however I'm going to wait for a final ok with you guys, I don't want to embroil the government in any gaffe just because I was reckless.

and yes, the WP has me that riled up to go on some random military maneuver.

The NPA has already recieved orders to enter Lazarus. Most of us are still stuck elsewhere due to another mission, unfortunately.

Sniffles, you'll need to make a puppet to leave here if you really intend to go. Since you're not officially with the NPA, you can't go gallivanting around NS with your TNP-listed nation. Or you could sign up and then I wouldn't care as much. :D

*Chuckles* Damn, you heared about the initiation policy.

Regarding this, I believe that there is a clear difference between Lazarus and The West Pacific. Everyone accepts the fact that Eli is a native. He has no ties to any invader organizations, nor, regardless of his actions, have handed the region, or wants to, to any invader organizations.

This guy however is another story. He is not a native, endoswapped his way, which is illegal in Lazarus with regards to their delegate laws, has stated quite a few times that he "wishes to bring in outsiders to help influence the region" and that he is a member of Lucky Strike, a invader break away region when Roll the Bones founder went under apperently.

Unless I am mistaken or didn't get the memo, we in The North Pacific are not a invader region, nor are we neutral. We are defenders, or atleast the NPA is, and this in my view is just another invasion of a innocent region that needs to be stopped. This is not political in the least. I have no intention of this ever getting political, just like I do everyother time I and the NPA defend.

Back